User Avatar Image

Team Fortress 2

posted by Zootch on - last edited - Viewed by 6.3K users

It's awesome, right?
I was playing and, by chance, met up with Shauntron.

Anyone else play it?
Post your info page!

I got a lighter workload this year, so I guess I'll start posting here again.

1.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @[TTG said: Yare;324173']257

This is through normal play; I don't aggressively pursue achievements (except to unlock the milestone weapons).

104 I don't pursue acheivements on purpose, however I went specifically for the cap the intel as a sniper one. I also got the intern one by playing a kickass defensive medic a few days ago.

• @ShaggE said: Couldn't agree more. A Spy who is foiled by a Razorback has either just started playing, or is missing some of their higher brain functions.

Or is attempting the backstab razorback and kill sniper achievement. Also 15 guys for me(most are all spies) i dont even have easy ones like spend $40,000 as a heavy(very easy fi you know how.) I actualy have some of the harder ones. backstab someone who is dominating 3 other people, taunt kill someone(scoped sniper with no razorback) bump into a cloaked enemy spy while you are cloaked, survived 30 seconds while you are on fire while cloaked(that one took some planning by finding a pyro, angering him by killing his friend, cloaking getting set on fire, and then lead a pyro to a sentry nest where he meets his gruesome death.)
    EDIT: come to think of it I should also have the headshot a demoman one because i did headshot him and he died(it was a revenge kill for me too) but nothing he died but it didnt say it was a headshot or anything :(

• @[TTG said: Yare;324450']The razorback is a failure of game design, and the two other weapons that can go in that slot are better in every measurable way.

Awww. And here I was hoping to trigger a rant.

• @Secret Fawful said: The hardest achievement for me was probably Scout's "Moon Shot", because I didn't know exactly how to do it quite right. I got most of my Medic achievements near the beginning of their rounds and by accident, as well as most of my Soldier achievements. I think I could probably get any achievement though. If they're there, they aren't impossible.

It's easy. Get on 2fort and just hit them with the ball. If this is the achievment I'm thinking of.

• @Gman5852 said: Or is attempting the backstab razorback and kill sniper achievement.

Then he wouldn't have been foiled. My statement stands. :p

• @Elvenmonk said: It's easy. Get on 2fort and just hit them with the ball. If this is the achievment I'm thinking of.

I already have it, it was just the hardest one for me to get. Thanks though.

• @Secret Fawful said: I already have it, it was just the hardest one for me to get. Thanks though.

Oh I read that as you hadn't gotten it yet. If you have troubles with any PM me. I don't mind helping others get them.

• Whoa, I have 103! I didn't realize I had so many!

I've found that I get a lot of achievements entirely by accident, or the planets align just so to make things happen correctly which is required for a lot of the Medic achievements.

• @wefeelgroove said: Whoa, I have 103! I didn't realize I had so many!

I've found that I get a lot of achievements entirely by accident, or the planets align just so to make things happen correctly which is required for a lot of the Medic achievements.

Yeah what heavy would waste an ubercharge on boxing moves just so the medic could get an achievement.

• @Gman5852 said: Yeah what heavy would waste an ubercharge on boxing moves just so the medic could get an achievement.

I do this pretty often, actually.

I will also convince medics to uber me as a sniper, then I will proceed to melee 3-7 guys to death.

Add Comment