User Avatar Image

Countdown to Ep 3 - "They Stole Max's Brain!"

posted by ttg_Stemmle on - last edited - Viewed by 4.2K users

Hey, all. Mike Stemmle here.

With Episode 303 making the final turn before hitting the virtual streets, now seems like a good time for a "members only"* thread in which Joe Pinney and I open up the floor to a few questions about the episode.

What can I tell y'all about this ep? It's got:

- Sam as you've never seen him!
- Max taking charge of an investigation!
- Hot Ape-on-Cockroach action!
- More rhinoplastying than you can shake a stick at!
- Sam's surprising new partner!

Consider the floodgates open,
Mike "Finishing 304 as I Type" Stemmle

* We should have jackets!

375 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • "Sam & Flint! (Freelance Thugs) doot doo doot......
    Sam & Flint! (Free-ee-lance Thugs!)"

• I was hoping Sam would partner up with a psycho monkey, I spent all this time drawing Max, and removing his old features and putting monkey fur and such on him, only to have it ruined by Flint Paper... Aw well, I have a feeling he dies in 303 anyway :).

• @unknownrightnow said: I was hoping Sam would partner up with a psycho monkey, I spent all this time drawing Max, and removing his old features and putting monkey fur and such on him, only to have it ruined by Flint Paper... Aw well, I have a feeling he dies in 303 anyway :).

who, flint? Noooooooooo!

• Countdown continues:

9 DAYS REMAINING

• @ttg_Stemmle Members Only jackets aren't really that great (What are those weird straps for anyway?), could we have cookies instead?

What varieties do non-ttg Stemmles come in?

Wait, this forum is still open? o_O

• @Lena_P said: @ttg_Stemmle Members Only jackets aren't really that great (What are those weird straps for anyway?), could we have cookies instead?

What varieties do non-ttg Stemmles come in?

Wait, this forum is still open? o_O

I have no idea what any of this stuff is supposed to mean barring the last line

• F*** me I love those shots! Makes for some groundbreaking unleashing of the wilder side of Sam's character I don't think we've seen anything of (except for that taste near the end of 205). Some interesting ideas darting around, like Sam running rampant while we control Max's brain and one using Max's body while controlling Sam. I don't know which camp I'm in but I can say now I'm extremely stoked for the next episode!

• @The Highway

@ttg_Stemmle said: Hey, all. Mike Stemmle here.

With Episode 303 making the final turn before hitting the virtual streets, now seems like a good time for a "members only"* thread in which Joe Pinney and I open up the floor to a few questions about the episode.

* We should have jackets!

Members Only was a brand of jackets popular in the 80's, and someone apparently revitalized the brand recently. One of the jackets trademarks were "passants" a.k.a. those weird, buttoned straps people put on shirts sometimes.

I've also always thought Mike's user name was kind of funny. You know, calling himself ttg_stemmle as though we'd confuse him with all the other stemmles on the forums. So then I imagined stemmles come in assorted flavors, like cherry_yoghurt_stemmle and iron_man_competitor_stemmle and stemmle_for_ipad or something.

Basically, I'm weird.

• Well, doesn't he always sign while specifying which type of Stemmle he is? (At least he did in the post you quoted).
    I still have no clue how to pronounce his name by the way. Do you insert a schwa somewhere or not?

Add Comment