User Avatar Image

Skunkape in 303?

posted by YoshiRoll on - last edited - Viewed by 364 users

One of his servants appears in this screenshot:

snm_tdp_tsmb_sam_bfg.jpg

What do you guys think?

38 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • The hat is the same as it was in 301, it's part of Skun'kape's deception to fool everyone into thinking he's for planet peace.

• @queen_of_the_lobsters said: Ha! I knew Telltale wouldn't just make a Toy of Power for just the first ten minutes of the first episode! Will Mind Reading be back too? I loved reading everyone's thoughts, but Sam's were just so absurd and brilliant!

I asked about mind reading and he was somewhat elusive in the answer.

@queen_of_the_lobsters said: 2) Mind reading? When did we ever promise mind reading? Oh yeah... maybe we should get back to that power before the season ends.

I personally I don't know what to think about it.

• no it green it was pink and Skun-ka'pe secret origin mad out thay where under Skun-ka'pe control by his mind he dusent have the gift but he has power to control his rash

• @kane said: no it green it was pink and Skun-ka'pe secret origin mad out thay where under Skun-ka'pe control by his mind he dusent have the gift but he has power to control his rash

....Yeah all I got from this was the "Secret Origin" thing. That flash has nothing to do with The Devil's Playhouse. Just don't think about it.

• @homsarthesong said: in a future vision vision in episode 1, sam mentions "emporer skunk'ape the 2". so maybe in one episode skunk'ape takes over the world. Another thing, just because skunkape is stuck in the office doesn't mean the minons didn't just fly away. and did you see them on the ship near the end? no.

I'm pretty sure that was max that said that. So maybe we'll get Max with a slightly altered brain

• He said that the hat's green in the screenshot when it was pink in 301, and that it seemed like they were under Skun-ka'pe's mind control in the Secret Origins flash.

Probably even though the origin will never be mentioned in the episodes, it's still consistent with them.

• Mike Stemmle confirmed on the Freelance Police Dispach forum that Skun'kape will make a return on this episode, I think.

Skun-ka'pe in episode 3? Is that what he said? Hmm... I'm slightly disappointed about that. It won't ruin it (this episode should be awesome, like the first two) but I wish Skun-ka'pe returned in a later episode or was just mentioned. I'm fine with the minions still there, but Skun-ka'pe is trapped in that new zone. Why would he be back now? Oh well, we'll just have to wait and see.

Btw, I'm new to the forums, in case you are wondering.

• he Dustin ha to leave but sam could get in

Add Comment