78 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @GuruGuru214 said: I'd already said it twice, so I don't think you were in any danger of that.

Really, wow I'm a gorm for not noticing XD
    Ether way it's kinda neat.

• I'd say "kinda neat" is an understatement. This guy has gone from being an incredibly awesome guy in Germany who made awesome fan videos to interning at Telltale and actually putting his voice into one of their games. It's absolutely amazing, and I'm excited both for him and to get to hear his voice in the game.

• @GuruGuru214 said: I'd say "kinda neat" is an understatement. This guy has gone from being an incredibly awesome guy in Germany who made awesome fan videos to interning at Telltale and actually putting his voice into one of their games. It's absolutely amazing, and I'm excited both for him and to get to hear his voice in the game.

Ah true true, suppose it goes to show awesome things can start at small places, from a fan video to voice acting in a game. Dang wish that'd happen to me XD

• @Avistew said: Sam is too violent :( He's not sexy anymore.

You're cured!

I'm glad the rats finally get clothes. I mean, I'm not a prude, but the amount of nudity in the Sam and Max games is pushing that "family-friendly" envelope a bit. I'm also hoping he flips the jacket open at some point and tries to sell teeny "Rolexes" :D

• This whole episode is VERY film noir style

• @Lena_P said: I'm glad the rats finally get clothes. I mean, I'm not a prude, but the amount of nudity in the Sam and Max games is pushing that "family-friendly" envelope a bit.

You're only saying that to give me more work. I mean, do you know how hard it is to knit a tiny sweater?
    Okay, it's not that hard. But it's extra work!

Also, yay, I'm cured! Cuuuured! Free to give the telltale crew my full attention again!

• User Avatar Image
    MRN

I just noticed that in one shot of the museum you can see one of Skun'kape's minions. Are they everywhere??????

os8k08.jpg

• Man I hope Sam's Backhand is a dialogue option or usable ability. It would be funny just to pimp smack people continuously.

• I hope sams backhand slap is an ITEM useable on everyone

• @Avistew said: You're only saying that to give me more work. I mean, do you know how hard it is to knit a tiny sweater?
    Okay, it's not that hard. But it's extra work!

Also, yay, I'm cured! Cuuuured! Free to give the telltale crew my full attention again!

Jimmy Two-Teeth plush confirmed! Also unisaur skeleton! Woooooot!

Edit: I meant you can see the skeleton in the above screenshot, not that Avistew is makin' one.

Add Comment