User Avatar Image

Sal's Voice Actor Appreciation Thread

posted by The Highway on - last edited - Viewed by 343 users

It's so... enchanting. It reminds me of someone...

52 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Tea

@Lena_P said:

Edit: Oh yeah, you did get a review copy, didn't you? Should you really talk about that so openly on the forums though?

No. He shouldn't. He should be reviewing the game.

Get to it, Highway.

• His voice reminds me of Patrick Warburton, my 4th favorite Voice Actor, after Mark Hammil, Billy West and John DiMaggio.

• @StLouisRibs said: We aren't supposed to even mention we have the review copy, I believe, Highway. I'm really starting to hate half the people on this danged forum.

Well that because "some" people taunt us with the full version of the game, when it's not
    even released for some sick and amusing pleasure thing that I really have no interest to study on.
    And as for Sal;

He is already my favorite character, and his voice actor is one of the many things that make him awesome.

• I like him Only because him and I sound exactly alike.

That makes me enchanting.

• @splash1 said: Well that because "some" people taunt us with the full version of the game, when it's not
    even released for some sick and amusing pleasure thing that I really have no interest to study on.
    And as for Sal;

He is already my favorite character, and his voice actor is one of the many things that make him awesome.

...I recognize that I have been an ass. I was very excited, first time, but I'm going to try hard to shut up about that now.

• @Lena_P said: In Hayden's defense, those of us who posted in that thread are also culpable for its lock. Maybe he shouldn't have started it in the first place, but the rest of us didn't help much either :( Too many ridiculous threads do clutter up the forum, but I also think Sal is shaping up to be a really interesting character. Why don't we agree to keep this thread "quiet" until after the episode comes out so everyone can truly participate in it if they want?

What!? Highway started this thread, not me. I dislike the appreciation threads as much as anyone around here.

Edit: Actually, I don't dislike the appreciation threads as much as anyone, I'm just beginning to find them slightly annoying and would never in my right mind start one.

• Oops, how did I mix you two up? o.O Sorry Hayden! My sincere apologies. O|¯|_

• Hehe, you are forgiven. Don't worry, I'd probably make the same if I wasn't me - Highway and I both have close to the same amount of posts, we both live in Australia, we both joined in 2009, and we both have names that start with 'H'.

• The Highway, are you going to publish that review then?
    I'd like to read it...

• He can only publish it on the midnight of June 22nd.

Add Comment