User Avatar Image

Sam & Max's Relationship

posted by Player_2 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users

There's kind of an interesting dynamic between the two of them.

I'm not saying that Steve was intentionally going for anything deeper than just creating a funny story based on a dog and a rabbit who fight crime; but hardcore fans like myself can't help but obsess over our favourite characters, analyzing their psychological profiles and whatnot. (I like the word whatnot.)

So, discuss and share your insights.

156 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @mightypiratetm said: Sam:They Calling us gay this is ridiculous
    Max:I will go there and bite them with my sarpy teeth
    Sam:I have a better idea :calls someone:
    Sam:Yes Telltale forum assistant i want to ban the following members :says usernames:
    Forum assistant:BANNED
    (i wish this would be real and all the haters get banned)

You do realize, don't you, that saying they're gay isn't necessarily being a hater? You are such a small minded parasite if you are actually so prejudiced against homosexuals. I hope you wear a mark of shame, Parasite. The city will soon forget you.

Also, Ophenix... Um... You really have taken this idea to heart, haven't you? I really hope you don't have a deviantart or something. This is something I don't think the Internet is prepared to see brought to life.

• I think this thread has gone too in apropriate ,this is why I was all serious in telling peiople off,young children read thjis!

• I can't believe uve all had such a serious conversation on such an absurd subject.

Sam and Max are not gay.

FULL STOP

• @jaden551 said: I think this thread has gone too in apropriate ,this is why I was all serious in telling peiople off,young children read thjis!

other than ophniex's "did you just say that out loud?" comments, I don't think there was anything here that's particularly worth thinking of the children for.

• @Giant Tope said: other than ophniex's "did you just say that out loud?" comments, I don't think there was anything here that's particularly worth thinking of the children for.

It's true. Why, I've even been comparatively well behaved.

@Giant Tope said: I think this thread has gone too in apropriate ,this is why I was all serious in telling peiople off,young children read thjis!

@Giant Tope said: I can't believe uve all had such a serious conversation on such an absurd subject.

Sam and Max are not gay.

FULL STOP

Your typing is terrible.

• I was only comenting on ophenix's posts wasn't it made clear?sorry.

• @jaden551 said: I was only comenting on ophenix's posts wasn't it made clear?sorry.

Your typing is terrible.

• Can we not tear at each other's throats like rabid animals? All of this bickering is very unnecessary.

I have already said that I don't personally see either as falling into any particular sexual orientation, but if people want to debate whether or not they're gay, I think they have the right to. This thread is titled "Sam & Max's Relationship", not "Sam & Max's Bromance", or "Sam & Max's Romantic Relationship".

Every person in this thread has the right to express his or her views on the matter--their relationship, be it platonic or romantic--and telling someone that he or she can't just because it's not what you agree with is hypocritical and misleading.

• @Omegabegin said: Can we not tear at each other's throats like rabid animals? All of this bickering is very unnecessary.

I have already said that I don't personally see either as falling into any particular sexual orientation, but if people want to debate whether or not they're gay, I think they have the right to. This thread is titled "Sam & Max's Relationship", not "Sam & Max's Bromance", or "Sam & Max's Romantic Relationship".

Every person in this thread has the right to express his or her views on the matter--their relationship, be it platonic or romantic--and telling someone that he or she can't just because it's not what you agree with is hypocritical and misleading.

Who are you calling a rabid animal? I have a human avatar.

• @Andrew Ryan said: Your typing is terrible.

There is only 2 mistakes.

This discussion has been closed.