25 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Is this okay this long before the game's release, or does the embargo automatically break on release day, regardless of actual release time?

• You just posted this in another thread, and again, it's not really spoiler free. The first minute gave away some big plot points.

• Ideally reviews would be around at the same time a game has been released, not sooner, not later.

• The embargo specified that I could post my review at 12:01 AM PST. I posted several hours after that.

• Fair enough, but you still should remove the "spoiler free" part, because it's not.

• @ZeitgeistReview said: The embargo specified that I could post my review at 12:01 AM PST. I posted several hours after that.

As i said i would release it once the game is available.

If i own the game already, i mostly don't want to look the review in order to avoid spoilers. If i don't own the game and want some information, then i can't buy/play it yet. I know that it's hip beeing amongst the first in the internet, but it doesn't always make sense.

• @taumel said: As i said i would release it once the game is available.

If i own the game already, i mostly don't want to look the review in order to avoid spoilers. If i don't own the game and want some information, then i can't buy it yet. I know that it's hip beeing amongst the first in the internet, but it doesn't always make sense.

It doesn't really matter. If I don't own the game already and want some information, I can buy the series and play the first two, if I already own it already, I'm not going to watch a review of it until I complete it anyway, so it really doesn't matter when the review was released because I'm not going to get to it for a while anyway.

I'm not exactly sure I understand why you would complain if a review was released a few hours before the game was. It's available for you to view early if you are interested, and if you aren't, you don't have to watch it. Simple as that.

• And there always will be people who will watch a review because they are too curious but get angry afterwards because they've seen spoilers or play the game kind of biased then. Simple as that.

• @taumel said: And there always will be people who will watch a review because they are too curious but get angry afterwards because they've seen spoilers or play the game kind of biased then. Simple as that.

Are you one of those people? I'm that kind of person for sure. That's why I don't watch reviews until after I've played the game.

• Must not watch... REVEAL.....PLOT....INFORMATION!!!

I'm better than this. I wont watch.... just an hour and 10 minuets.

okay, I watched the vids beginning to see who got the extra copy, and its that guy. You know that guy? No offense to him, but he will have sex with a telltale game. nothing wrong with that, but i imagine he would rather kill himself than badmouth an s&m game.

Ima go watch some mind numbing youtube poop viedo's so I'l be nice and stupid for brain.

Add Comment