User Avatar Image

303 : The final loop?

posted by worcanna on - last edited - Viewed by 794 users

So at the final fight, it seems to loop over and over with Skunkape hitting me none stop. What do i do? Im stuck.

35 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @worcanna said: You offically made me a happy gal. ^_^ Thank you.

I'm not a very happy gal at all. :S If it's happened with two people, it means it's a bug in the game and not with our computers, so there's nothing we can do but wait.

• I'm using it on steam and had no trouble. It's your computers.

• @Flyingman356 said: I'm using it on steam and had no trouble. It's your computers.

Thanks for the rather jerkish reply...-_-

Right, i think i worked it out. Its because of the Desoto ironically. (i think i have the spelling right. Im tired)

Basically, you can't leave it at the museum. You have to drive it away from there when getting the last badge. If you leave it there, the game loops i think.

And considering ive had troubles with 2 games on steam. Magic the gathering and this, not NOTHING else. I doubt its my PC right now. :)

• @worcanna said: Thanks for the rather jerkish reply...-_-

Right, i think i worked it out. Its because of the Desoto ironically. (i think i have the spelling right. Im tired)

Basically, you can't leave it at the museum. You have to drive it away from there when getting the last badge. If you leave it there, the game loops i think.

And considering ive had troubles with 2 games on steam. Magic the gathering and this, not NOTHING else. I doubt its my PC right now. :)

Wrong.

I've played through twice and on both occasions I left the Desoto at the museum.

There is no way you can leave it elsewhere, there isn't a teleport to the museum.

• User Avatar Image
    cht

@worcanna said: Thanks for the rather jerkish reply...-_-

I finishd episode 303 5minutes ago.. and I have the Steam version and my car was at the museum..
    So I think you're wrong..

• @worcanna said: Thanks for the rather jerkish reply...-_-

I think you are wrong here. I left it there all the time. And I made it through without any problen (Steam Version).

It may really be a problem with you PCs.

• I think what he/she is trying to say is that you need the Desoto where the last badge is to get the last badge, instead of leaving it at the museum and teleporting there instead. Or you need to move the Desoto from the museum if you teleported to the museum, and drive there separately.

The first one would be because of a missed variable that doesn't trigger properly (while common in TTG's games, it usually happens randomly and not connected to anything in particular), and the second one would possibly be because it put you in a slightly different area when you teleport to the COPS when the car is at the museum (which makes sense, as you are supposed to see the car when teleporting to it, and that confuses the game).

I suggest attaching your save game that had the glitch to a post on this thread and hopefully a team member will see this and start working on a bug fix.

• @Power46 said: I suggest attaching your save game that had the glitch to a post on this thread and hopefully a team member will see this and start working on a bug fix.

We already tried that over at the steam forum. I gave them my savegame that works without any problems on my PC and let's me finish the game normally and they still have the same problem using it.
    The way you solve the riddles or whre you park the car can be excluded as a reason for this problem.

• It runs a timer. After a certain amount of time a scene plays (like, well, in the begin, but without a line inbetween). Why some Steam users have no time at all beats me though.

I guess it would help if we knew how this time is calculated, and how it would be possible a different PC configuration fastforwards it, or skips it, or makes it not run or whatever the case is...

• I've started a thread in the support section on this.
    Please have a read and if it affects you, but you have something in particular in your set up that doesn't relate to any of the points I already outlined, please feel free to say so :)

http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17660

Add Comment