User Avatar Image

24th June and no Puzzle Agent yet

posted by oliversportfolio.com on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users

So when exactly are TTG going to release this game, I mean it is already the 24th of June and there isn't even a wink of hope that this game will be released in June, like they say.

That's the problem with TTG they give us, and you will all agree, excellent games but they always keep us in pitch black darkness about release dates.

Yeah they said June but you've got to be wondering if they are going to make it or not. Only six more days to go in June and as each day passes the window does too.

A proper dating system needs to be established OR the blog needs more posts with open and honest addresses for our forum based concerns. So say you or I post something like "when is the game going to be released? Is there now a static date for release?". Then TTG should go onto their blog and submit a new post answering our questions. Or at least release FAQ details.

Who agrees??

242 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Zak said: Telltale seems to be really awful with letting fans know about release dates.

I'm always late on new S&M episodes, because I never have any way of knowing when one is about to come out.

They announced the release date of episode 303 on June 10th, 12 days before it was released.

That's almost a full two week's notice.

• Puzzle Agent is more of a minor release so they're probably not so worried about it, and doing more of a "it'll be out when it's ready" rather than announcing a deadline and then having to stress about it when they're right in the middle of another fairly major series. (And as cool as Puzzle Agent looks, I'm *way* more bothered about Sam and Max getting timely releases!)

• @NeatNit said: 3char

That blog was about a charity from the Wallace and Gromit company.
    I doubt Puzzle agent will be linked to that at all

• User Avatar Image
    Zak

@serializer said: Puzzle Agent is more of a minor release so they're probably not so worried about it, and doing more of a "it'll be out when it's ready" rather than announcing a deadline and then having to stress about it when they're right in the middle of another fairly major series. (And as cool as Puzzle Agent looks, I'm *way* more bothered about Sam and Max getting timely releases!)

I doubt if they've spent the time to make a fully functional game that works on 3 platforms, they wouldn't be "not so worried about it"

• Once again. They haven't even sent out the press releases yet, so chill your buns. It'll get here when it does. In the mean time, play S'n'M.

• @Zak said: I doubt if they've spent the time to make a fully functional game that works on 3 platforms, they wouldn't be "not so worried about it"

serializer means that this game is just a pilot unlike sam and max jurassic park and back to the future which are full seasons.
    Yes telltale should care about it but still it is a pilot and besides as stated above they dont know the release date yet.
    They are either waiting for nintendo to see if it can come out on wiiware this monday, or are just working on some final tweaks to make sure the game is good

Remember a delayed game will eventually become good, but a rushed game is bad forever.

• I think TTG is pretty good when it comes to fulfilling their release dates and in all those years it has been very rare that they weren't able to. If you compare this to other companies, and although it's understandable that sometimes your earger to something, then you can be quite happy.

• I think Puzzle Agents has a slim chance of being the next Duke Nukem.

• I like the tension of not knowing the release date!
    And btw TT is always perfect on release schedule!

• For me, normally I'm always surprised when a Telltale game comes out. Perhaps there are some blogs I don't check out. But normally, I get an email from Telltale, letting me know it's ready first. That's when I find out.

Add Comment