User Avatar Image

Sammun-Mak appreciation thread

posted by Shwoo on - last edited - Viewed by 230 users

Sammun-Mak is mighty!
Sammun-Mak is grand!

I found the hail Sammun-Mak stuff way funnier than I should have.

22 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Have I mentioned that Ms. Rapp gave Sammun-Mak the cutest, little boy voice? That actually sounded like a little boy? And how he seemed a lot like Max, if Max had been worshiped as a god from a young age? Morgan was fine as a character, and Nikki gave a great performance, but she did a superlative job as Sammun-Mak! And the chore people did a great job making it really feel like this is a similar yet different personality in Max's body. Just a wonderful performance all the way around :D

• @SwordKing said: I'm a little confused. Sammun-Mak didn't look very young in those pictures depicting his rise to power in his tomb back in Episode 2.

It was just the eyeliner.

• @thatdude98 said: bleh, bleh, bleh Sammun-Mak we give a big salute.

:eek:

WAIT! I mean- um... NO! I LOVE SAMMUN-MAK! Don't take me away! AHHHHHHHHHHH!

Wait, does Sammun-Mak have Candle Jack in his employ? That makes heresy even mo

• Sammun-Mak has no need of your paltry memes, only corndogs! Now get thee to hot dog on a stick or I shall throw you to the Smelly One!

• All his corndogs were belong to Cats back in 2001, and he never quite got over it.

[quote]Have I mentioned that Ms. Rapp gave Sammun-Mak the cutest, little boy voice? That actually sounded like a little boy?[/quote]
    I still think he sounded a bit feminine.

• He sounded too feminine. In museum I thought it was a girl, giving girly sitting poses and all that (now I know that those are NOT actually 'girly sitting poses'). Also I thought the one who Sam addresses as 'Lady Godiva' in the future vision was Sammun-Mak, again.

Well, he sounded cute either way.

• I love his voice: dignified, haughty and childlike at the same time.

• I loved Sammun-Mak.
    He shows us how Max would be if he hasn't his friend Sam as a antipol.
    And i think Max's body with the egyptian attachements is really sexy. :D
    I immediately want a poster of him.

Add Comment