User Avatar Image

24th June and no Puzzle Agent yet

posted by oliversportfolio.com on - last edited - Viewed by 854 users

So when exactly are TTG going to release this game, I mean it is already the 24th of June and there isn't even a wink of hope that this game will be released in June, like they say.

That's the problem with TTG they give us, and you will all agree, excellent games but they always keep us in pitch black darkness about release dates.

Yeah they said June but you've got to be wondering if they are going to make it or not. Only six more days to go in June and as each day passes the window does too.

A proper dating system needs to be established OR the blog needs more posts with open and honest addresses for our forum based concerns. So say you or I post something like "when is the game going to be released? Is there now a static date for release?". Then TTG should go onto their blog and submit a new post answering our questions. Or at least release FAQ details.

Who agrees??

242 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • "PUZZLE AGENT NEARLY HERE!
    New trailer and final days for pre-order offer"

Yep.
    My bet: this coming wednesday. (yeah, it's easy to say it now, but i was pretty sure from the beginning it was going to come out at the very end of June ;D even if i wanted it before Sam & Max 303... not a big deal at all now)

• I bet they are just afraid to go near the button..

youdoit.png

• I just ordered it, so it will be available pretty soon. :O)

• @taumel said: I just ordered it, so it will be available pretty soon. :O)

They were just waiting until you buy it :p

• Finally, someone who understands how these omnious release mechanisms work behind the scenes. ;O)

• I like the way telltale say it will be a certain month that they will have a game ready but can't they just say "hey guys puzzle agent is going really well, we should have it out by mid June, however this could change." Simple ...no?

I never said they had to make a day known to us and stick to it! All I said was can't they just talk to us more because episodic gaming is "as it comes" so tell us more about it "as it comes" instead of picking a month and making us wait with NO communication between announcing the release month and days before releasing the game. We would all appreciate it and telltale would generate even more buzz about their games.

• @oliversportfolio.com said: I like the way telltale say it will be a certain month that they will have a game ready but can't they just say "hey guys puzzle agent is going really well, we should have it out by mid June, however this could change." Simple ...no?

I never said they had to make a day known to us and stick to it! All I said was can't they just talk to us more because episodic gaming is "as it comes" so tell us more about it "as it comes" instead of picking a month and making us wait with NO communication between announcing the release month and days before releasing the game. We would all appreciate it and telltale would generate even more buzz about their games.

Pick a month? that is not how telltale works.
    By the way they arent giving info because they still dont know much yet they have stated 100 times if they know the release date, they will tell us.

I remember in sbcg4ap telltale gave us so much news and half of it didnt even matter(doing well, behind schedule a bit, brother chaps working well with us etc...) Just be patient and things will be fine. im pretty sure now that they are going to release it on the 30th just to anger those who complain like you.

• youdoit.png
    DO IT LITTLE HIDDEN PERSON DO IT!!!!
    youdoit2.png

Add Comment