User Avatar Image

Politics in Sam & Max?

posted by dudleyjohn on - last edited - Viewed by 619 users

Aside from the less-subtle references to various private body parts, I think the TellTale writers are scraping the bottom of the barrel for jokes. Maybe some fresh minds are needed. I was offended by the name used for the dinosaur exhibit in the museum. It shows a sophomoric view of politics that only mind-numbed liberals could possess. I'm waiting to draw my final conclusions about the likelihood that I will purchase another TellTale game - to see if there are any references to Doofus Pelosius, Rankus Reedius, or Hurlus Huseinus Obamanus. That would at least show a relatively balanced imbalanced humor. Gee, I wonder if this post will make it past the free-speech police at Tell Tale?

76 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • that's not offensive... that's overkill. In fact, over overkill

• Score one for thatdude98. An actual, specific supporting fact. Thank you. You are obviously not a liberal. They usually change the subject when asked for facts. Or switch to personal attacks. But what do I know/ It's just my narrow-minded, hateful opinion.

• Ah, aren't sweeping generalizations a hoot?

• Yes, damn that omnipresent, omnipotent, omnifarious, omnivorous, omnidirectional...

"T H E M"

• [quote=dudleyjohn]Thank you. You are obviously not a liberal. They usually change the subject when asked for facts. Or switch to personal attacks. [/quote]

I heard if you leave your post under your pillow before you go to bed at night, the irony fairy will come and leave you a quarter.

• @dudleyjohn said: Score one for thatdude98. An actual, specific supporting fact. Thank you. You are obviously not a liberal. They usually change the subject when asked for facts. Or switch to personal attacks. But what do I know/ It's just my narrow-minded, hateful opinion.

Don't act the victim here buddy you started this. Anyway EVERY politician changes the subject when asked for facts, most likely because they aren't even sure what the facts are. You also clearly seemed to miss that O'Reilly video, I thought he was, you know, as far right as you can get without dropping off the world.

Also when you avoid and/or ignore every other post and only focus on the posts that support your view, you tend to end up looking more like a troll, just an fyi there.

• @ShaggE said: Ah, aren't sweeping generalizations a hoot?

They're my favourite type of generalisation. Now drink your malt quickly and drive away in your fancy hot rod, you American swine

• @dudleyjohn said: Aside from the less-subtle references to various private body parts, I think the TellTale writers are scraping the bottom of the barrel for jokes. Maybe some fresh minds are needed. I was offended by the name used for the dinosaur exhibit in the museum. It shows a sophomoric view of politics that only mind-numbed liberals could possess. I'm waiting to draw my final conclusions about the likelihood that I will purchase another TellTale game - to see if there are any references to Doofus Pelosius, Rankus Reedius, or Hurlus Huseinus Obamanus. That would at least show a relatively balanced imbalanced humor. Gee, I wonder if this post will make it past the free-speech police at Tell Tale?

The funny thing is that demanding they pick on both sides equally directly impedes their freedom of speech... making your jab suggesting some sort of persecution at the end ridiculous..

• @dudleyjohn said: Score one for thatdude98. An actual, specific supporting fact. Thank you. You are obviously not a liberal. They usually change the subject when asked for facts. Or switch to personal attacks. But what do I know/ It's just my narrow-minded, hateful opinion.

I'm with you, Dud. I'm European. I even have family in Stuttgart, These people have offended the frilly, oddly-accented, midly homo-erotic ways of my continent and have done nothing to balance it with, say, a light-hearted jab at your run-of-the-mill African genocide. Or what about those folks out East who have exchanged communism for alcoholism as a unifying ideology?

So I'm sitting here behind my computer which, for some reason, doesn't seem to have a power button, forced to play this game which pops up whenever I innocently double-click the icon (What if the children were to double-click it? Won't somebody please think of the children??) and, gadzooks, it just gets my Dutch blood all aboil!

Down with Telltale! Dirty liberal Euro-bashers!

• @dudleyjohn said: Aside from the less-subtle references to various private body parts, I think the TellTale writers are scraping the bottom of the barrel for jokes. Maybe some fresh minds are needed. I was offended by the name used for the dinosaur exhibit in the museum. It shows a sophomoric view of politics that only mind-numbed liberals could possess. I'm waiting to draw my final conclusions about the likelihood that I will purchase another TellTale game - to see if there are any references to Doofus Pelosius, Rankus Reedius, or Hurlus Huseinus Obamanus. That would at least show a relatively balanced imbalanced humor. Gee, I wonder if this post will make it past the free-speech police at Tell Tale?

Ok, ok, we know you exist.
    We got it.

Add Comment