User Avatar Image

We want TOMI on XBL !!!!!

posted by Fliter on - last edited - Viewed by 870 users

I am maybe the only one on earth that is waiting for TOMI on XBL since the original release...

Why?!?! Because I have enjoyed so much playng S&M on the sofa with the joypad that I i just consider this as the only way to play TOMI...

Now TOMI has been released on PSN...

I WANT TOMI x MY XBOX360!!!

I am the only one here?!?!

What is that? It is an exclusive agreement with Sony?

It is incredible... xbox360 has only taken old & already (long time) released TellTale games...
PS3 get S&M3 and now TOMI....

Bad move Telltale...

115 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Ash735 said: Calm down there sir, you seem to have it in for the PSN but the shocking thing is, Adventure games sell BETTER on the PSN compared to Xbox Live Arcade, especially in Europe. We know from the sales of Sam & Max on the Xbox is that sales declined drastically. Same went for Wallace & Gromit until they bundled it.

TellTale had a choice, either port Sam & Max Season 3 (and ToMI) to a platform where their sales were getting lower and lower each time, or port it to a new platform where Adventure games were doing well in other countries. The choice was clear really and gave them a chance to try something new, the production of their PS3 games have been pretty good so far!

Maybe you just do not realize that S&M 1-2 were released from 1 to 2 years after the original release... S&M3, instead, is released simultaneously....
    I believe that you can understand the difference in term of sales from yourself!

This is the reason why I have said many times that it is a really bad move for TT not to have a simultaneous release... at least for TOMI!

In any case, I am really courious to know how many Adventure games are already released over PSN.. and, again your data came from... where?!?!

You see, I am not talking PS3 vs X360 here ... But maybe you have learn to read not so many years ago (i.e.: you are a Youngling!)... Enjoy N4G and/or NeoGaf, please!
    I am talking something different here, kid!

• @Fliter said: Maybe you just do not realize that S&M 1-2 were released from 1 to 2 years after the original release...

HAH! That's a laugh.

But what you don't seem to get is that Telltale have many more games now that they have to manage. At least they're all on at least ONE platform other than PC. That's a great accomplishment. And they'll get it on everything sooner or later.

Also, obvious troll must be obvious by now...

• @Fliter said: Maybe you just do not realize that S&M 1-2 were released from 1 to 2 years after the original release... S&M3, instead, is released simultaneously....
    I believe that you can understand the difference in term of sales from yourself!

This is the reason why I have said many times that it is a really bad move for TT not to have a simultaneous release... at least for TOMI!

In any case, I am really courious to know how many Adventure games are already released over PSN.. and, again your data came from... where?!?!

You see, I am not talking PS3 vs X360 here ... But maybe you have learn to read not so many years ago (i.e.: you are a Youngling!)... Enjoy N4G and/or NeoGaf, please!
    I am talking something different here, kid!

Haha, erm, thanks buddy, I tried to be nice to you but you're just a damn moron, get that stick out of your ass jerk!

• @Ash735 said: Haha, erm, thanks buddy, I tried to be nice to you but you're just a damn moron, get that stick out of your ass jerk!

Many compliments for your contribution & for keep the level of the discussion higher...
    It is evident that I wasn't wrong about your age...

Anyway, the point here is: I just want TOMI on XBL!!!

• You can't be that old either. You were the one to start the insults first.

• @Fliter said: Many compliments for your contribution & for keep the level of the discussion higher...
    It is evident that I wasn't wrong about your age...

Anyway, the point here is: I just want TOMI on XBL!!!

Sorry for insulting you in that way but you attacked me first! I'm getting either a fanboy or troll vibe off you if I'm honest though.

• Nobody of you have a proof, that the adventure games are selling better on PSN, thats just fake. Ash735, if you are so smart, give us some proof.

• Who ever said they sold better on PSN? All that was said was that they're focusing on PSN right now to make up for all the XBL love beforehand. The PSN users were all left out. Now they have some stuff too.

• @MusicallyInspired said: Who ever said they sold better on PSN?

I did, sadly I got wires crossed, it's EA games and other publishers that are selling better on the PS3, no idea why I thought Adventures Games themselves were selling better on there, but my first point that Sam & Max sales got worse and worse on the Xbox is true.

Really we'd need someone from TellTale to put some balance on this, we know the Xbox Live Arcade sales for Sam & Max Season One and Two but we really have no idea how well ToMI sold on the Wii/PS3 or how well Sam & Max Season Three is doing on the PS3.

• Ah I see. Well whether or not PS3 sales are better for adventures, adventures are definitely favouring the PS3 right now for whatever reason. With all the latest Telltale releases, the Monkey Island 2 Special Edition getting a day early release, and even Portal 2 getting a way better port for PS3 than the XBox version (yes, Portal is an adventure. Closer to Myst than Sierra or LucasArts adventures, yes, but an adventure nonetheless).

Add Comment