36 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • He said that in a "what day is it again?" way after hearing it was the 25th. So by "a week" he meant "within 7 days". You're over-thinking it. He was just answering in a way that didn't give any more information than we already have (that is, it's coming out in June).

• Haha - just posted something on his facebook wall. Posting it on here for those of you taht aren't FB users.

"Nelson -

Heard you're off to [REDACTED]. Pick me up some [REDACTED] once you figure out what's going on with the [REDACTED] not [REDACTED] - someone swiped mine off my desk, and I have some [REDACTED] that need to be filled out.

Oh, and hurry up - deadline is coming up fast. They'll have my head if I don't have it in by next week."

• Is there any way to see what Nelson posts on FaceBook without signing up for FB?

• @Didero said: Is there any way to see what Nelson posts on FaceBook without signing up for FB?

His profile is public. just follow the link on the OP

• @Toast_Burner said: His profile is public. just follow the link on the OP

That just takes me to the main page of his profile (I guess). All the links there either take me to other people's pages or to the 'Register on FaceBook' page. None take me to the message people here have been quoting or mentioning.
    I know I'm a FaceBook noob though, so it could be that I'm missing something :)

• @Didero said: That just takes me to the main page of his profile (I guess). All the links there either take me to other people's pages or to the 'Register on FaceBook' page. None take me to the message people here have been quoting or mentioning.

Try this link

• @Toast_Burner said: Try this link

Again:

@Toast_Burner said: That just takes me to the main page of his profile (I guess). All the links there either take me to other people's pages or to the 'Register on FaceBook' page. None take me to the message people here have been quoting or mentioning.

So there's no way we can read anything on his wall without registering. As much as I love Telltale and am excited about this game, it's not worth it for me, and I don't feel like I'm missing out on too much anyway. To those of you who posted excerpts: thanks. :)

• @bamse said: So there's no way we can read anything on his wall without registering.

Aww, too bad.

Thanks for your help anyway, Toast_Burner!

• @Didero said: Aww, too bad.

Thanks for your help anyway, Toast_Burner!

Your welcome. The main high lights are in the blog and on the forum any way

• Nelson Tethers now has more friends on facebook than I do. Not that that would be hard to do...but I'm now finding myself envious of a computer game character...

Add Comment