User Avatar Image

ToMI season dvd - preorder

posted by blomsty on - last edited - Viewed by 79 users

I preordered ToMI in May/June 2009. Later when the dvd was available I forgot to order it. Is this special edition dvd no longer available? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

I also sent an email last week, but I haven't got an answer yet.

4 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Macfly77 Moderator

The standard edition (free + shipping and including Steve Purcell cover since you preordered) is right here.
    The deluxe edition with more goodies is available from the same page ($14.95 + shipping since you preordered).

• While the above post is correct, the Deluxe Edition's page - with more detail about it - can be found here.

Edit: Just in case you didn't know - the price will be reduced after you add it to the cart, you will be able to see it before checkout.

• i can't seem to get offered the TOMI dvd for free.
    i own the full season but didn't purchase the dvd with the season.
    i even have two serials for the first episode because i won one.
    needless to say, everytime i try to order just the DVD upgrade,
    it asks me to pay $26, why?
    i thought if i had bought every episode in the season, i would qualify for a dvd only at the cost of shipping?

• User Avatar Image
    Macfly77 Moderator

@pwblaine said: i can't seem to get offered the TOMI dvd for free.
    i own the full season but didn't purchase the dvd with the season.
    i even have two serials for the first episode because i won one.
    needless to say, everytime i try to order just the DVD upgrade,
    it asks me to pay $26, why?
    i thought if i had bought every episode in the season, i would qualify for a dvd only at the cost of shipping?

You should indeed qualify for the free DVD.
    Telltale has had some problems with this in the past (did you buy the episodes separately?) and your best option is to contact support at support@telltalegames.com.
    Just know that they are a few days behind in answering the support tickets, but they will take care of you.

Add Comment