User Avatar Image

We want TOMI on XBL !!!!!

posted by Fliter on - last edited - Viewed by 938 users

I am maybe the only one on earth that is waiting for TOMI on XBL since the original release...

Why?!?! Because I have enjoyed so much playng S&M on the sofa with the joypad that I i just consider this as the only way to play TOMI...

Now TOMI has been released on PSN...

I WANT TOMI x MY XBOX360!!!

I am the only one here?!?!

What is that? It is an exclusive agreement with Sony?

It is incredible... xbox360 has only taken old & already (long time) released TellTale games...
PS3 get S&M3 and now TOMI....

Bad move Telltale...

115 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Ash735 said: Actually, the PSN updates every TUESDAY in North America and every WEDNESDAY in Europe, so yeah, that's their specific dates. They had a choice of either delaying it to the following week (Meaning a 6 day gap after release) or put it up a few hours early. A pretty simple choice really, no rules are being broken.

Yes, after they changed. Before their day for games was Thursday I think, but thats pointless discussion in this topic. YOU said that the adventure games are better selling on PS3, which is bullshit and you dont have proof for that.

• PLEASE TELLTALE, bring ToMI to XBLA. I am a huge fan of the series and I have been waiting for over a year for it to come.

• @Didero said: Valve games will still be the best on the PC though, since with Steam getting patches and additional content out is easier than on consoles (see also: TF2), and modding is as far as I know only possible on PC.

I never said that. I merely pointed out that by Valve and Sony's own admission the PS3 version of Portal 2 will be best console version available. Better than the XBox version. Nothing is better than the PC version of anything, of course.

@Didero said: Yes, after they changed. Before their day for games was Thursday I think, but thats pointless discussion in this topic. YOU said that the adventure games are better selling on PS3, which is bullshit and you dont have proof for that.

He already apologised for that. Leave the guy alone.

• @MusicallyInspired said: Nothing is better than the PC version of anything, of course.

Silent Hill

• Sorry. I should have said nothing's better than the PC version of anything that was created for PC initially.

• @MusicallyInspired said: I never said that. I merely pointed out that by Valve and Sony's own admission the PS3 version of Portal 2 will be best console version available. Better than the XBox version. Nothing is better than the PC version of anything, of course.

I wasn't correcting you, I was just adding information and my opinion.
    I agree with you though :)

• It is incredible how every discussion on the forum turned out to be an occasion for some people to try to affirm the superiority of their platform in respect of all the others.
    I will never understand this childish & widespread behavior, that, let me say, I have personally noticed more among the Sony fanboys (I believe that it depends by the demographic of this console).

In this occasion I just opened this discussion just to affirm & share my disappointment with TT for the lack of TOMI XBL version.
    And also to communicate my disappointment with some of their business/strategic choices.
    In fact I still believe that a Company should have the primary focus of capitalize as much as possible a multiplatform game/franchise (especially a great one like MI).
    In this sense I still believe that TOMI would have deserved a better treatment.

But these are my personal thought.

Nevertheless some people as usually start to use this discussion to heal their fears-disappointments- uncertainties: "mine is better and bigger then yours", "mine sold more than yours" etc...
    Again what an infantile behavior!

I would have liked to gather people that still are waiting for TOMI on XBL in order to try to convience TT to release TOMI on XBL asap (even if there is only a 0,00001% of possibilities for doing that). That it!

• I will soon get a xbox 360 slim and i agree that telltale should bring it to xbla but first when tomi comes to psn europe i will try the demo!

• @Fliter said: It is incredible how every discussion on the forum turned out to be an occasion for some people to try to affirm the superiority of their platform in respect of all the others.
    I will never understand this childish & widespread behavior, that, let me say, I have personally noticed more among the Sony fanboys (I believe that it depends by the demographic of this console).

In this occasion I just opened this discussion just to affirm & share my disappointment with TT for the lack of TOMI XBL version.
    And also to communicate my disappointment with some of their business/strategic choices.
    In fact I still believe that a Company should have the primary focus of capitalize as much as possible a multiplatform game/franchise (especially a great one like MI).
    In this sense I still believe that TOMI would have deserved a better treatment.

But these are my personal thought.

Nevertheless some people as usually start to use this discussion to heal their fears-disappointments- uncertainties: "mine is better and bigger then yours", "mine sold more than yours" etc...
    Again what an infantile behavior!

I would have liked to gather people that still are waiting for TOMI on XBL in order to try to convience TT to release TOMI on XBL asap (even if there is only a 0,00001% of possibilities for doing that). That it!

The problem lies, not with your opinion but your "know it all" attitude. Also why post an opinion at all if you don't want people to discuss it?

Have you not considered there might be a reason these games aren't ported to every console on release? That there might be some logic to TTG business plan?

Like I said, TTG are doing better than ever before. So clearly they're getting something right. These guys haven't just walked out of school into their first job, they've been doing it for years.

So how much business experience do you possess?

Of course your idea sounds great on paper. Multiformat releases from day one obviously = $$$ But for one reason or another (that I do not claim to know) this isn't possible for this particular company.

By all means hope and ask for an XBLA conversion, great news! But ironically your whole thread boils down to a fanboy rant about how it should have been put on "the superior console" because that's where you believe the money lies.

How do you know there isn't an untapped market on the PSN? Also what better way to introduce users of the PSN to TTG, than by releasing their two biggest franchises to date?

• Plus, to add to the above point, the PSN has a subscription network in place, which means people can pre-order, which is what I think TellTale was attracted to, that meant PS3 users could buy the full season before the first episode was even released just like PC Users can, also means they can sell the episodes separate for a set price, or in a bundle for a cheaper price as the PSN allows grouping purchase from developers.

Add Comment