User Avatar Image

Skunkape x Papierwaite Appreciation Thread

posted by Player_2 on - last edited - Viewed by 322 users

I can't believe they broke up! :eek:

I really thought they were forever, didn't you?

39 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Cheri said: Oho, Light. Is there something you're not telling us?

    Ahaha, it just means I'll probably be drawing more Papierwaite in the future. :p He's shaping up to be one of my favorite new characters this season. But I'd rather get to the other projects I already have queued up first.

    @Cheri said: I can see them dating without getting sick or anything; they'd probably just argue all the time, or the dates they would go on would be smattered with denial. I can also see them as Sammun-Mak's adopted parents; Papierwaite had a very parental role as Grand Vizier in my opinion.

    Weirdly enough, I can't imagine them dating or liking each other that way -- at least apart from the break-up/make-up jokes -- but adopting Sammun-Mak together ... makes a curiously sizable amount of sense. Huh.

    and i've just realized this thread has earned the third ever "oh god this thread." tag. oh the sub-humanity!

  • @light_rises said: Weirdly enough, I can't imagine them dating or liking each other that way -- at least apart from the break-up/make-up jokes -- but adopting Sammun-Mak together ... makes a curiously sizable amount of sense. Huh.

    and i've just realized this thread has earned the third ever "oh god this thread." tag. oh the sub-humanity!

    What I meant was that they'd interact the same way they always do, arguing and having tenuous alliances, but in situations that are reserved for that of two men dating, and the two would be completely oblivious. I've already mentioned the wrestling-over-Max's-brain comment, but I can also see them grabbing a bite to eat together (because summoning satanic toys is tiring) and they just happen to choose a place with romantic ambiance, and they're just arguing about the alliance while other couples give them annoyed looks.

    Also, if you should draw a picture of Skunkape and Papierwaite as Sammun-Mak's adopted parents, I will love you forever.

  • Also Superball x Mama Bosco people

  • Oh my god, they have Superball x Momma Bosco people? That didn't even occur to me. :eek:

  • @Player_2 said: Oh my god, they have Superball x Momma Bosco people? That didn't even occur to me. :eek:

    Again, Rule 34. But I do miss Momma Bosco and Superball. They were amazing in the Penal Zone.

  • The relationships in Sam and Max have become so complicated that everyone is related to each other. Oh and...

    Bosco did go off on a romantic trip to Vegas with Bluster Blaster
    What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas ;)

  • I always assumed it was more of a buddy trip to Vegas, not a romantic one. I figured Bosco and Bluster Blaster were trying to implement Bosco's "system" (Maybe use the money to open a BoscoTech themed casino) and then they got into a crazy adventure of their own; something akin to fighting the living dead in the deserts of Nevada.

  • @queen_of_the_lobsters said: I always assumed it was more of a buddy trip to Vegas, not a romantic one. I figured Bosco and Bluster Blaster were trying to implement Bosco's "system" (Maybe use the money to open a BoscoTech themed casino) and then they got into a crazy adventure of their own; something akin to fighting the living dead in the deserts of Nevada.

    Perhaps a future spin-off game?

  • I think this calls for a Disturbing Fan Art: Sam and Max edition thread.

  • I honestly would not mind the fanart.

Add Comment