25 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I guess I must be total dumb-ass then, considering I was totally stuck on some of those puzzles that apparently "solve themselves" ... :rolleyes:

• @NeatNit said: Personally, I never (I think) got an "auto-solve" glitch, but I did once or twice accidentally solve a puzzle.

I don't think Telltale should take the time to fix the puzzles that can be solved without realising it, but the glitched ones definitely need to be fixed at some point.

You really took the time to write this, and get the details about everything. Well done.

Well, I solved most of the puzzles in the previous seasons by trial and error which is partly accidental. I'd say 50% of them were not puzzles that needed common sense to solve but something else. This season has been more logical and I'm yet to run into an accidental solution.

• @Little Writer said: I guess I must be total dumb-ass then, considering I was totally stuck on some of those puzzles that apparently "solve themselves" ... :rolleyes:

If you were actually "stuck" for more than ten minutes while solving any given Season Three puzzle, then yeah, that assessment is pretty fair.

• @Rather Dashing said: If you were actually "stuck" for more than ten minutes while solving any given Season Three puzzle, then yeah, that assessment is pretty fair.

Really? That's a bit harsh but yes, pretty much all the puzzles in Season 3 have been incredibly easy.

• Obvious exception being trying the cut the dissapeared bust, getting really stuck because there was no longer a solution.

Which... sucks.

• Really annoyed me with the puzzle to get the rhinoplasty in episode 3, since I assumed Noir would've been 100% useless.

• All I have to say: Don't expect every game Telltale makes to be perfect. I say Season 3 is the best one yet, but still, just because they coded something wrong, means it's not enjoyable? Example: The Stinky glitch you said. Easy way to avoid it? DON'T DO THE GLITCH. Then, you aren't cheating!

Have you ever tried coding a game yourself?

• Kind of easy to say, but how are you supposed to know it breaks your game the first time you play it (like I had?)

And yes, I did...

Add Comment