User Avatar Image

The Mysterious Fan Art Thread

posted by TomPravetz on - last edited - Viewed by 2.8K users

I lack all artistic abilities, but I LOVE looking at everyone else's work, and with the release drawing near, I want to be ready! :D So post your artwork! Make me happy!

51 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Ok then, here's something small to start things off:
    attachment.php?attachmentid=1649&stc=1&d
    I was originally planning on making the "last supper" using adventure game characters, but then I got lazy... :D

• Spadge, that is amazing and you should finish it. Yessiree.

• Yes, I do agree. Spadge, I'd love to see the final piece.

If you don't plan on finishing it, can you at least tell us who you planned on having as Jesus? Was it Guybrush? Was it Max?

• @Hayden said: Yes, I do agree. Spadge, I'd love to see the final piece.

If you don't plan on finishing it, can you at least tell us who you planned on having as Jesus? Was it Guybrush? Was it Max?

was it sheriff bahg? great lines from this guy!

"I got the pictures and jumbled them up so we can unscramble them!"

• @Hayden said: Yes, I do agree. Spadge, I'd love to see the final piece.

I was thinking Manny Calavera.

• Ho hum, I randomly drew a comic. It was a little hard for me. I'm not used to drawing Grickle style.

Nelson_Tether__s_Regular_Day_by_Sei_sama

But here it iiiiissss I'msorryifyoucan'treadmyhandwritingaugh

I'm pretty sure, though, if you can read it fine, that you'll be able to get the references...

• @Spadge said: I was thinking Manny Calavera.

Ah! Excellent choice, actually. Well, this has only made me want to see the finished product even more. I urge you to finish it if you ever get the motivation.

• @Spadge said: Ok then, here's something small to start things off:
    attachment.php?attachmentid=1649&stc=1&d
    I was originally planning on making the "last supper" using adventure game characters, but then I got lazy... :D

That's outstanding Spadge! Please keep going with it!

Add Comment