User Avatar Image

The Legendary General Art Thread

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 16.8K users

Well, we've got a Sam & Max Fanart Thread, a Monkey Island Fanart Thread, so why not a thread for art in general? We've obviously got a lot of talented artists on the Telltale forum, and it would be a shame to just restrict them to showing us just their Sam & Max and Monkey Island art. So if you've got any awesome art that you're proud of and want to share with us, post it here! It doesn't have to be an art piece of games, it could be movie art, art inspired by books, inspired by songs, art of bands or musicians, or something completely random; it can be of anything - as it is a place for art in general. So yeah, share, show us what you've got!

1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Hayley the Hedgie said: I did this nearly over a year ago...

One of my many rabbit characters for a comic project I'm still trying to figure out.
    (Sorry, but I watermark all of my original works on the Internet.)

From looking at your dA account, you have a very snazzy and soft coloring style that I really like. I love the pastelish colors.

• Oy, All I know that comes from canada is justin Bieber and Red Green. And Total Drama Island and 16, which I dont watch

• @Remolay said: Oy, All I know that comes from canada is ****** ****** and Red Green. And Total Drama Island and 16, which I dont watch

Rush
    Nickelback
    Graham Annable

...I do know of more great talent that Canada has produced, but I can't think of them right now.

• A. How could I forget Rush
    B. Nickelback and Graham Annable are from Canada!?
    C. I also forgot Celine Dion (sp?)

• @Remolay said: A. How could I forget Rush

Awesome! A fellow Rush fan on the TTG Forums :).

@Remolay said: B. Nickelback and Graham Annable are from Canada!?

You bet. I was quite surprised when I found out about those as well.

@Remolay said: C. I also forgot Celine Dion (sp?)

*shiver*

• Yeah, I'm a rush fan, my favorite rush songs, believe it or not, are Freewill and Cinderella Man.

Bet you though I was going to say Tom Sawyer and YYZ.

I need to get that art thing done to keep this on topic

• @Remolay said: Yeah, I'm a rush fan, my favorite rush songs, believe it or not, are Freewill and Cinderella Man.

Pretty good choices! I personally really like basically everything off of the 'Snake and Arrows' album, as well as the songs "Something for Nothing" and "Cut to the Chase". "Nobody's Hero" and their two latest tracks are also pretty damn good as well. Alright, I better stop there before I go on too much.

@Remolay said: Bet you though I was going to say Tom Sawyer and YYZ.

That's what I'd expect most people to say.

@Remolay said: I need to get that art thing done to keep this on topic

Yes, good point. I'm afraid that I'm quite good at turning threads into personal, unrelated conversations.

• I'm pretty sure Michael J Fox is Canadian too. I know for sure Jim Carrey is. I think Matthew Perry too? Modern dialysis (filtering people's blood when they don't have working kidneys) was largely made possible by a Canadian (can't remember exactly, I think he invented the modern method or machine or something).

Canadian aren't as completely nationalistic as some other citizens (Us, France, I'm looking at you) so often you just don't know. But there are and have been lots of famous Canadians.
    It's made a bit harder by the fact more people than you think are both Canadian and American (the actors I mentioned above are actually both if I'm not mistaken).

EDIT: Leonard Cohen! Can't forget Leonard freaking Cohen.

• John Candy, Brendan Fraser, Michael Ironside (Sam Fisher :D), Eugene Levy, Keanu Reeves and probably lots of other people who I can't remember are from Canadia*.

Anyway, to keep this on topic, here's something I posted ages ago in the Monkey Island art thread but nobody commented on it so I'll post it here ^_^

lechucksrevengesmallcro.png(big)

The reason it looks so bare is because I was going to put boxarty stuff like a title on it but never got round to it (feel free to do that if you want) >.>

*Canada's real name

• Who started this LEGENDERY gimmick? I mean why should all fan art threads be legendary?

Add Comment