User Avatar Image

Cuteness

posted by Player_2 on - last edited - Viewed by 350 users

Okay, I need to know if I'm the only person who actually finds Sam and Max adorable. I know that they're sociopaths, and neither of them are really cute enough on their own to make me squee, but when they're thrown together, I feel the fangirl in me pass out. Which is why I keep teleporting in The Penal Zone. There's something so cute about the way Sam pulls Max towards him in those little animations.

Does anyone else genuinely think that they can be cute?

44 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Remember in "Ice Station Santa" when Sam and Max traveled into the future and Sam thought Future Max would crack him up in some later time and Max said, "Don't I crack you now, Sam?"

I always that was really cute.

• I find them extremely cute on their own as well as a team. They're a dog and rabbity thing after all. <3

• @NeatNit said: Sam & Max are handsome! Sam & Max are cute!

When we think of Sam & Max, we give a big salute!
    (Why am I the first to respond to this guy?)

I'm a man and thus, I refuse to call them cute. They're "cool" to me. Adorably cool.

• Its allways cute when Max acts childish. I don't remember the episode but it was in Season 2, but it was a realy cute moment.
    Max: 'Wait for the 200 foot tall lagomorth to squash it flat.
    Sam: 'You still taking the growth inhansers, little buddy?
    Max: 'Didn't you notice.

• I've always found it cute when max goes "Aww, now you're gonna make me cry!" after Sam congratulates him on making the elf cry in 201.

• They're so adorable when they're beating criminals into submission with the butts of their guns or shooting holes in anything that moves! :)

• @MichaelDearmanUK said: They're so adorable when they're beating criminals into submission with the butts of their guns or shooting holes in anything that moves! :)

now THAT's my definition of cuteness !

• @Player_2 said: There's a scene in Ice Station Santa when they're climbing the topiary up to Santa's chimney, and Max throws himself onto Sam's back for a piggy back ride. I always find that scene adorable.

Same here. Made me use the topiary several times just to see it over and over and squee. ^_^

I'd love to squeeze the stuffing out of both of them. They're adorable little psychopaths. ^_^

Add Comment