User Avatar Image

Tales of Monkey Island Video Walkthrough

posted by thiz on - last edited - Viewed by 658 users

Hi guys,

i'am a walkthrougher from a walkthrough site and one of my current projects is of course Tales of Monkey Island Chapter 1, next Chapter will follow.

For thoose of you who going to whyne that i have no permission or something like that, here is a quote from Jake:

Please do! Post about it on the forums once youve got something, too! We love that stuff.

Launch of the Screaming Narwhal Walkthrough
Spinner Cay Walkthrough
Lair of the Leviathan Walkthrough
Trial and Execution of Guybrush Threepwood Walkthrough
Rise of the Pirate God Walkthrough

27 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @thiz said: new update: Started with uploading videos on chapter 3, should be all up in a few hours i inform u again when the time comes! =) Link here and in the first post!

Fully uploaded and in HD as always.

• Recorded Chapter 5, rendering now, thats 14 parts in total. First parts should be up in 2 hours, i add the Playlist as soon as its ready. Please dont see this as a bumper, i just do it now so i dont forget about it.

Edit: There you go

• @thiz said: Recorded Chapter 5, rendering now, thats 14 parts in total. First parts should be up in 2 hours, i add the Playlist as soon as its ready. Please dont see this as a bumper, i just do it now so i dont forget about it.

Edit: There you go

Show off... :p

I'm sure it's a good one and I'll check it out when I finish Ep. 5 on my own.

Right now I'm having way too much fun walking around in circles not knowing what to do next :rolleyes:

• Its done, link in the first post. I want to thank Telltale for allowing me to post this videos and not acting like r'tards like most developers do and ban you from youtube for putting their games on it.

So thanks for sending life back into one of my favourite franchises and maybe there will be a ToMI 2? The End looks like it. If so, i will be back. Thanks again Jack, for awnsering me the pm i've send you for asking of posting the vids - most devs feel to important to talk to their community y'know.

So yeah - Until we meet again!

• Thanks very much for your effort !! muchos kudos for you
    Could you be so kind to tell us what program you use to record, render, edit etc.

• Thanks, i know alot of people (myself included a couple of times) need to be shown how to progress, and these are the perfect way!

• Hey there Thiz, your walkthroughs are awesome! I just came to wondering, what sort of system do you use to play? You can tell me in my thread "What pcs do you play tomi on?' thread if you like.

• Hi, Just checking i'm not being either a: really thick, or b: going mad, but i'm stuck right at the very start of "Spinner Cay". Went through the opening, and to the bit where we're sword fighting on the deck. After clicking on everything i could see, i resorted to looking at a walkthrough which says to talk to Morgan Le Flay... Tried clicking on her... and nothing... just not getting any response or options. I can pull stuff out of the inventory and try to give it to her, and the rest of the inventory is working. I can click on the mast, hand, rope etc... just clicking on Morgan Le Flay gives no response...

Am I being really dumb (it has been a long day at work), or have I got a really odd bug?

(Sorry, didn't actually mean to post this in here... as i mentioned, lonnng day...)

Add Comment