User Avatar Image

Who Thinks There Should Be Spin-Offs?

posted by Player_2 on - last edited - Viewed by 193 users

It's a well known fact that spin offs always suck, unless the series is already beyond awesome by at least twenty percent. Sam & Max shouldn't be a problem with that. So if there were spin-off's, what sort of sub-series would you wanna see?

Myself? I'd love to see more of Sameth and Maximus. :D

30 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @splash1 said: Hmm, maybe:

"The Adventures of Sameth & Maximus with Baby Amelia Earhart at their side!"

@splash1 said: That would be good! We need to see more of her - she was quite a good character really I thought.

I too would love to see this. But it really couldn't happen; Sameth and Maximus only met Baby Amelia Earhart at the beginning of 302, but they died at the end of 302. There's no other time frame in which they could have their adventures.

• a she-son of whack adventurer in epithet remember when the get of the tarn
    and they get to the sthunks thers a time they skip the adventurer whit her

• @Hayden said: I too would love to see this. But it really couldn't happen; Sameth and Maximus only met Baby Amelia Earhart at the beginning of 302, but they died at the end of 302. There's no other time frame in which they could have their adventures.

They could come back to life somehow but then get trapped in the same position as before. There is always a way...

• @tabstis said: They could come back to life somehow but then get trapped in the same position as before. There is always a way...

Does nobody remember the scene in between the disorient express and in the tomb where it skipped over thier adventures? Just make those a real game.

• I'm kind of surprised that no one has noted the fact that we still have an alternate pair of Sam & Max from 102 set loose on the time stream in 204.

• Initially I would say "Flint Paper" is the obvious choice. The whole game would be like the first 20 minutes of They Stole Max's Brain. Except Flint is more violent.

Though, if they wanted to do something different, the Adventures of Lorne: The Friend For Life. Assisting Sam & Max in a case from behind the scenes, against their will.

• I'd like to see some form of multiplayer game in the Sam and Max universe, like you choose a character and you fire at targets, whoever shoots the most wins, or some form of minigame thing.

• @The Gentleman said: I'd like to see some form of multiplayer game in the Sam and Max universe, like you choose a character and you fire at targets, whoever shoots the most wins, or some form of minigame thing.

A Sam and Max fighting game!!!!! With a huge roster of characters :D

• My husband and I would both love to see a playable version of Mimesweeper. ^_^

• @tabstis said: A Sam and Max fighting game!!!!! With a huge roster of characters :D

Now I'm surprised nobody has ripped the HTR sprites into Mugen.

Add Comment