User Avatar Image

Trouble with the "Time of Big Boom" puzzle

posted by The Leg on - last edited - Viewed by 1K users

I stumped at the "Time of Big Boom" puzzle. (The one in front of the factory). The in-game hints aren't helping me. Anyone have any tips?

13 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Lol i disagree... so far this puzzle made the most sense to me. puzzle 3 is the worst iv seen so far.

• The only thing I disagree about this puzzle and makes it illogical is that it assumes, whithout telling the gamer, that the shifts are divided into two "blocks": from 00:00 to 12:00 (a.m. block) and from 12:00 to 24:00 (p.m. block). Not knowing this it's impossible to solve.
    I solved the enigma with 2 hints, and the second one basically gave me the solution. So I clicked on the clock and went on.
    Thumb down.

• I thought the game's worst illogical puzzles were all fairly near the beginning and got better towards the end. Hated this one most of all though!

• @mclem said: but there's nothing to suggest he was relieved *by one of the other guards*.

Some people *really* try to nitpick descriptions, don't you?

• @Hassat Hunter said: ...

Some people *really* try to nitpick descriptions, don't you?

Well, yeah, I concede that, but you do have to admit that the whole *key* to some puzzles is found by nitpicking the information you're given at the start...

Add Comment