User Avatar Image

iTunes

posted by ffc82 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.4K users

Anyone know when its going to be on iTunes really want it for my iPhone?

Thanks

113 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • yeah me 2 but no infos been out yet

• Um still no news on iphone release date, right?

• @Ebanista said: Um still no news on iphone release date, right?

Nope. I stopped caring. The sooner you give up on something, the sooner it will appear.

• Ok, this game has to come out on iPad by the 21st... I'd like to play it to pass time at Comic-Con between panels and in lines.

• @micjefhar said: Ok, this game has to come out on iPad by the 21st... I'd like to play it to pass time at Comic-Con between panels and in lines.

You'll probably beat the game before you're done with all the lines... :p

• Comic Con? Aka. Line Con?
    Oh yeah. You wouldn't only beat Puzzle Agent just by waiting in the lines. You'd also beat Dragon Quest IX. And if FFXIII was portable, you'd beat that too. Maybe if they make some portable Elder Scrolls games. Perhaps a little Baldur's Gate, the PC version on a laptop. (Bring extra batteries)

• Still being worked on, due to the difference in resolution we have to make sure all of the puzzles are legible and playable and so forth, so there is a bit of art tweaking to be done. Unfortunately I can't give you a launch date beyond "as soon as humanly possible." Given that there is usually an approximately one week approval process after we submit the game, I think it would be a little unlikely that the game is out in time for Comicon. Sorry guys!

• so according to will the game maybe released by the end of the month..sigh at least it's soon and we have the oppurtuinity to play it on ipod soon ...thanks will for informing us

• As long as there is a dev here: are you going to be making art that can take advantage of the high resolution display on say the iPhone 4 as well as on the regular display on the other iPod/iPhones?

• @Will said: Still being worked on, due to the difference in resolution we have to make sure all of the puzzles are legible and playable and so forth, so there is a bit of art tweaking to be done. Unfortunately I can't give you a launch date beyond "as soon as humanly possible." Given that there is usually an approximately one week approval process after we submit the game, I think it would be a little unlikely that the game is out in time for Comicon. Sorry guys!

Thanks very much for the info cant wait for this!!!!

Add Comment