User Avatar Image

Telltale keeps lying about shipping!!!Order #600058726155189

posted by pitu20 on - last edited - Viewed by 341 users

I'm really dissapointed! I placed the order on April 1st and haven't received my Monkey Island DVD!

A person called Bonnie always replies saying they are sending it but it never gets sent! This is absurd! And now she doesn't even answer anymore! Total lack of respect!:mad:

On June 2nd she sent me an email telling me the DVD was sent but the info I get from the "tracking number" since then is:

Label/Receipt Number: LN04 6746 235U S
Class: First-Class Mail International
Service(s): International Letter

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on June 3, 2010 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

So the truth is that Telltale hasn't sent anything to the mail cause the info hasn't changed. If I knew I'd be treated like trash, I would NEVER HAVER BOUGHT THIS DVD! I have been robbed and cannot do a thing about it!:mad:

24 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Well... will have to pray it arrives some day....

• I thought I was dreaming but it arrived! IT FINALLY ARRIVED!!!

Nwxt Monkey Island game, I'll only buy it online and get the DVD like a year after it starts selling hehehehehe

• You should feel lucky. I ordered my in March, live in San Francisco, and as far as I can tell mine hasn't even't shipped yet.

• I ordered my DVD waaay back in Feb and have not received it - Order #600067178458657 . Bonnie replied a couple of times, said it was shipped but it hasnt and now has stopped responding altogether. I feel so ripped off by a company I once trusted

• @meetali said: I ordered my DVD waaay back in Feb and have not received it - Order #600067178458657 . Bonnie replied a couple of times, said it was shipped but it hasnt and now has stopped responding altogether. I feel so ripped off by a company I once trusted

When did it ship and where do you live? (just say the country or state im not trying to stalk you or anything :P)

• I live in the UK , still have not been told if it shipped. Bonnie keeps saying they are abt to ship, but I'm getting worried cos I'm moving to a different country in a month and I haven't got a response to my mails or anything

• Just a note regarding the tracking service: for international orders, USPS can only track the package while it's in the USA. Once it leaves--for example, when it gets to Brazil--the USPS has no way of tracking the package. It doesn't magically have the ability to tap into the Brazilian postal service's tracking system. The only service available at that point is delivery confirmation.

• @honus said: You should feel lucky. I ordered my in March, live in San Francisco, and as far as I can tell mine hasn't even't shipped yet.

If you ordered in march, it was a pre-order. They didn't start shipping the DVD's untill about 3/4 weeks ago (because, they weren't finished yet). If you want to check if yours has shipped, click on the Joystick at the top of the page (whilst logged in) and scroll down to your invoice. it should have details there. You should have recieved and e-mail when it shipped, so if it says it has shipped, then you could have a wrong e-mail address down.

• @xbskid said: Just a note regarding the tracking service: for international orders, USPS can only track the package while it's in the USA. Once it leaves--for example, when it gets to Brazil--the USPS has no way of tracking the package. It doesn't magically have the ability to tap into the Brazilian postal service's tracking system. The only service available at that point is delivery confirmation.

The thing is international though. You should go and ask for the USPS partner in your country and put the Tracking Number in the tracking system of the partner in you country. That SHOULD work, if I remember correctly.

• I believe Telltale should be more carefull next time they do this cause this has been a clear case of bad planning...

If there were only few cases of complaints we could undestand that S@&¨%! happens, but that isn't it.

All these people, including me, will think twice next time...

Looking at all the posts here and in the forum, I DO feel lucky I received my DVD, and we, as paying customers shouldn't have to feel this way since we paid for something, had the money taken out of our accounts and were put through this horrible situation...

Add Comment