User Avatar Image

Rayman Origins

posted by tredlow on - last edited - Viewed by 745 users

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwrHV43RR64

So, anyone else waiting for this? I am. Rayman's the first game I've ever played, and I'll be damned if I were to miss a new Rayman game that has no Rabbids in it. The art direction is amazing, too. Also, it's episodic.

30 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Remolay said: I've played the first one and the third one. Also the GBA Hoodlums Revenge.

And Rabbids 2, I was disapointed when Raving Rabbids turned out not to be an adventure like the claimed it would. They even had videos of the adventure.

so yeah, I want origins

Rabbids 2 was an adventure game if you bought it on the DS. Same with 1.

• @Elvenmonk said: Rabbids 2 was an adventure game if you bought it on the DS. Same with 1.

I have rabbids 2 for the ds. It was not an adventure game. It did involve rayman trying to take care of the rabbids(instead of becoming one of them like the wii version)but it was still a minigame compilation.

• I found no sign of a plot in Rabbids 2 for Wii, just travel and sped up voices singing songs I have actually heard of

• @Gman5852 said: I have rabbids 2 for the ds. It was not an adventure game. It did involve rayman trying to take care of the rabbids(instead of becoming one of them like the wii version)but it was still a minigame compilation.

Then it was Rabbids 1. I had played both for like an hour or so shortly after each other. I remembered one was minigames like the Wii version and one was an adventure game.

• @Remolay said: I found no sign of a plot in Rabbids 2 for Wii, just travel and sped up voices singing songs I have actually heard of

that was the plot actually. I was expecting more like the first game when every time you win a first person game you advance into the plot but no, i beat every challange there and nothing just nothing.

• @Gman5852 said: I dont know how this game will work because rayman learned how to use his powers in the first game, in this it shows him knowing already how to use them. But hey new rayman game AND a new rabbids game which means the 2 are now officialy seperate and the rabbids no longer have rayman's spotlight but now there own spotlight.

It's probably a reboot, so it doesn't have to be canon to previous games. Also, the Rabbids game was a huge disappointment to me. I was actually planning to buy a wii just for that game. Thank God I reconsidered.

• not for pc :|
    why did i bother getting a good computer? worthless piece of metal!

• this looks awesome, totally missed this-it looks beautiful! :D havent played a rayman game since great escape on the 64 but I always preferred the 2Dness of the first game.

• @Mataku said: not for pc :|
    why did i bother getting a good computer? worthless piece of metal!

They're considering a release for the PC at 2011.

• Wow! Those graphics are great, we need more 2d games nowadays. I haven´t played all rayman games, but the first one on psx is still my favourite.

Add Comment