User Avatar Image

ISSUE 33259 - No Reponse in over a week!

posted by raduk on - last edited - Viewed by 59 users

I placed an order on June 13, 2010 which was indeed for the CD/DVD media of the game Tales of Monkey Island I'd previously purchased digitally?

Instead I have now received 2 x activation codes per chapter, please can you rectify & remove one code per chapter & supply me with the media as intended.


Your assistance with this issue is much appreciated.

3 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @raduk said: I placed an order on June 13, 2010 which was indeed for the CD/DVD media of the game Tales of Monkey Island I'd previously purchased digitally?

    Instead I have now received 2 x activation codes per chapter, please can you rectify & remove one code per chapter & supply me with the media as intended.


    Your assistance with this issue is much appreciated.



    Did you re-order the entire game, or just the DVD? You can double check in your invoice. If it was the DVD, it would have been free (plus shipping), or $15 (for the deluxe edition) (plus shipping).

    The reason you haven't had a response from a member of staff yet is because they are swamped at the moment. They only have one member of staff handling the support tickets, and there is thousands to get through. There is quite a backlog. Whilst none of this is your fault (well, if you sent loads, you've made it worse for future people, but nevermind), it just something to bear in mind. The best thing to do is to post your ticket number here.

  • @Friar said: Did you re-order the entire game, or just the DVD? You can double check in your invoice. If it was the DVD, it would have been free (plus shipping), or $15 (for the deluxe edition) (plus shipping).

    The reason you haven't had a response from a member of staff yet is because they are swamped at the moment. They only have one member of staff handling the support tickets, and there is thousands to get through. There is quite a backlog. Whilst none of this is your fault (well, if you sent loads, you've made it worse for future people, but nevermind), it just something to bear in mind. The best thing to do is to post your ticket number here.



    Many thanks for the info I have posted accordingly, I'm not griping by any means as I loved the MI Tales & understand Telltale must be v busy, but just want clarrification they they can resolve this mix-up.

  • @raduk said: Many thanks for the info I have posted accordingly, I'm not griping by any means as I loved the MI Tales & understand Telltale must be v busy, but just want clarrification they they can resolve this mix-up.



    I didn't think you were, but i wanted to say, so that you had a better idea what was going on. Anyway, glad i helped, hope your issue gets resolved quickly!

Add Comment