User Avatar Image

change of shipping address

posted by Jaco Heunis on - last edited - Viewed by 332 users

Hey Telltale team.

I have repeatedly sent e-mails requesting that you change my shipping address on my TOMI invoice as I will be relocating. My issue reference number is 'issue-23823'. Please e-mail me directly : jacoheunis@yahoo.com to have my address changed ASAP. The old address is Villa Bianco Flats 71, Leather Oak Street, Oak Glen, Bellville 7530, South Africa. I would like the new address changed to 26 Ireland Place, Springbok Street, Eldoraign, Centurion, 0157, South Africa. Please contact me ASAP.

Kind Regards

Jaco Heunis

22 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Only if you bought it when the DVD was already finished...

Which isn't the case in the beginning of a season (nor the end actually either) ;).

• Call me an idiot if you will, but can we change our shipping adres yet? I have received some e-mails, but I can't figure out what they are trying to tell me.

• User Avatar Image
    DjNDB Moderator

@Jaco Heunis said: I have received some e-mails, but I can't figure out what they are trying to tell me.

The ToMI DVD can be pre-ordered now in a standard or deluxe edition (read blog for details). For the standard edition you pay only shipping if you own the season. You basically put it into your shopping card and make a new purchase. During that process you can enter the Shipping Address for the DVD.
    The best place to pre-order is the ToMI Page because it shows you both options and information on the Free Shipping Deal. Many people preferred to buy the Deluxe Edition + Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse to get free shipping.

• how does one go about updating a shipping address for a recently placed order...paid using paypal? I ordered the deluxe edition Monkey Island DVDs, as well as the vessel and a game. do i just email support?

@bonnie said: Hi Jaco,
    Not sure what happened to our replies back to you but you should check your junk and/or spam folders, make sure they're not hiding some where.

Here was our last reply to you...

I see you have a new address, thank you. Shortly after chapter 5 releases digitally, the disc will go into production. You will get notification once we're ready to ship and you will be asked to update your address then. Not sure the disc will be ready in December but, certainly, chapter 5 will be released digitally then.

Cheers,
    bonnie

• User Avatar Image
    David E Telltale Staff

Hey Snokyst, we use the shipping address provided in your purchase, not the one from Paypal. Contact support and we can fix you up (if we haven't already).

• Have you posted the TOMI dvd's yet?

• User Avatar Image
    Macfly77 Moderator

No, they have not been released yet.

• I was never asked to confirm my shipping address, I have now moved and the delivery address is now empty.

My order has apparently shipped, I have tried several times to contact Taletale support but never received any replies (I'm an IT professional, please don't patronise me with Junk/Spam filters).

It says here that we would all be asked to confirm the delivery address, what happened?

Is it too late for me?

I must say I'm highly unimpressed...

• User Avatar Image
    Macfly77 Moderator

The only time you are asked to confirm your delivery address is at the time of ordering the "physical" goods as opposed to the downloadable ones.
    Many people thought that the DVD would be sent automatically when they first ordered the game (back in June of last year), not realizing that they would have to place a separate order for the DVD (free of charge, except for the shipping costs).
    Your best option for a quick answer from Telltale would be to post in this thread and/or send a PM to Bonnie.

Add Comment