User Avatar Image

Tales of Monkey Island T-Shirt - Men's XL / "Expected ship date: April 2010"

posted by lietu on - last edited - Viewed by 71 users

Your store says "Tales of Monkey Island T-Shirt - Men's XL" is in backorder and you're claiming the expected shipping date to be... 3 months ago?

So what is the REAL expected shipping date, I would love to know this so I know whether to try and order them or not.

4 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • AFAIK it's been shipping for a while now.

• Mjeah, well, the site still shows a red message saying:
    "Expected ship date: April 2010"

Also it says:
    "Backordered Merchandise:
    Your merchandise will not be shipped until all backordered items are available, but you will be billed for the full amount immediately. If you would prefer not to pay in advance for backordered items, please remove these items before proceeding."

So I assume they are not available immediately, and I want to know when they are available. If I order stuff, I want to know how long do I have to wait for my stuff to arrive... I doubt that status has been just forgotten there for a few months, and I doubt it's really correct either, as it's saying they're expected to ship 3 months ago...

• Could someone please answer the question?

I would very much love to order some stuff from your store, but I will not do that before you clear up this.

Also, maybe you should invest a few hours on installing a ticketing/issue tracking system so a forum post doesn't seem "resolved" because it has received a reply, you could actually track issue statuses.

• @lietu said: Also, maybe you should invest a few hours on installing a ticketing/issue tracking system so a forum post doesn't seem "resolved" because it has received a reply, you could actually track issue statuses.

They do have a ticketing/issue tracking system, but this is a forum. You'd have to send them an e-mail at support@telltalegames.com to get a support ticket.

Add Comment