User Avatar Image

New CSI game

posted by Masta23 on - last edited - Viewed by 171 users

Will there be another CSI game anytime soon? I can't get enough of CSi..love the show. Any idea when the next game will be?

5 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Maybe sooner than we expect:
    Next month (late August, early september) they finish Sam & Max season 3.
    Back to the Future will start this winter (that's northern hemisphere winter, from mid-December to mid-March)
    Maybe a CSI game in-between? Usually, new CSI games had been released on Autumn/Fall, to be ready for the Christmas caimpaign... so, why not?

• What, no love for NCIS? Personally I'd prefer Telltale's priority to be Bone than CSI.

• Telltale no longer have the rights to make Bone games. With the new movie forthcoming, no doubt Warner Bros have another game studio lined up to tackle the licence (likely a 3D platformer like most Movie Tie-Ins these days...).

• @jp-30 said: Telltale no longer have the rights to make Bone games. With the new movie forthcoming, no doubt Warner Bros have another game studio lined up to tackle the licence (likely a 3D platformer like most Movie Tie-Ins these days...).

I'm aware they no longer have the license and that WB is going to squander it on a worthless platformer. I'm just hoping for the best, until I can find an email address for WB.

• With all the cast changes going on, the game is probably going to be long outdated by the time it comes out.

Add Comment