User Avatar Image

The City that Dares not Sleep Speculation Thread

posted by tabstis on - last edited - Viewed by 2.9K users

Wow that episode went quickly. But I think not everything has become clear yet... I still think we will see a main villain to the season as in the previous two. We also don't know what happened to Skunkape, Sal or Papierwaite! (although the latter may be dead...NOOOO) And Max is being controlled by Junior, right? What will the next episode be like without him? And will the narrator ever show up...

554 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @The_Hamburgaler said:
    - Musical number!

This is needed. COMPLETELY needed.

• Sal isnt dead, he is a couchroach, remember so far, scientists estime that the only creature that would survive a nuclear war is bling bling, Cockroaches.. Takes more than a fall to kill Sal :)

• ...Wait, what? What the hell are bling bling cockroaches? Don't tell me that we have to put up with another slew of cheap commercial rap albums...

• If the Mecha-Max shows up in one form or another, I'm happy.

Then again, this does seem like the perfect time to bring Maimtron back...

• @Zeek said: If the Mecha-Max shows up in one form or another, I'm happy.

Then again, this does seem like the perfect time to bring Maimtron back...

Ooh, I so very much want to see an enormous kaiju battle in 305. The more big giant monsters in it the better, I say!

I'm making it known here, folks. I predict at least one Godzilla roar coming out of Max at some point.

• Sal can't die. He's a cockroach, immortality made flesh. However...

:eek::eek::eek:Girl Stinky, starving for a fresh order of revenge bathed in sadism sauce, will actively help Sam in 305, thinking Sal dead. :eek::eek::eek:

Remember that in the first trailer, Papierwaite appears for a moment inside Momma Bosco's Lad. Unless it's misleading, it's probable he'll return.

Skunkape hasn't been humilliated enough. :D

Momma Bosco will use her immense knowledge in science and genetics to re-grow her hair, so people won't mistake her for Subject Zero from Mass Effect 2. :p

It'll turn out that Uncle Morty's stamp collection really was in the Statue of Liberty. Harry will be lucky for once.

Superball will bring a special army to fight Max Jr. Perhaps a laser giant cannon too, which we'll modify to, say, have Max Jr. dance La Bamba?

Remember, the Comissioner mentions something about a sudden wave of goodwill through the city in 301. We still NEED an explanation for that.

Did you use the Future Vision in the cheese Lincoln head in 301? Maybe that will happen... but remember, those are visions of things that CAN happen.

We will use the DeSoto at some point, maybe during the Final Battle, or at least to distract/steal the attention of Max Jr.

• @SmileMan64 said: Remember that in the first trailer, Papierwaite appears for a moment inside Momma Bosco's Lad. Unless it's misleading, it's probable he'll return.

Did you use the Future Vision in the cheese Lincoln head in 301? Maybe that will happen... but remember, those are visions of things that CAN happen.

To be fair, Sal appears in the sewer during that trailer. Also, you get a card out of puddin' Head Lincoln with the NutriSpecs+Future Vision, but its never fully explained what it was and I'm not sure it will since the flare up over exclusive and other such non sequitur.

Was anybody else hoping that just once Sam would hop into Desoto-Max and ride around?

• I think there's more to Max's transformation than 'I fell on the demon seed and summoned Junior' explanation:
    -In Episode 1, we already saw him on fire like he was at the end
    -The prophecy spoke about emerging with the 'collective consciousness'
    -None of the conditions were fulfilled for Junior's summoning
    -It seems like the psychic powers were having effects on Max anyway

Add Comment