User Avatar Image

Speculation For The Final Battle (Possible Spoilers)

posted by Sparkles on - last edited - Viewed by 328 users

Hey everyone! First time making a thread since I mostly browse. After finishing the most recent episode and revisiting the past ones, Telltale seems to continue to top themselves. I was curious as to where the final BATTLE will take place. I am hopeful for a Times Square showdown but it will be tough to top 304. What are your thoughts?

45 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • The intro is different, Jake already said that.
    But I doubt it just changes Max into "different" Max.

I like the eating scenario, but that future vision was just for the machine, it wont happen in reality (just in the Dark Dimension).

• maybe the soda popers are back controling max

• User Avatar Image
    ttg_Stemmle Telltale Staff

@Sailorcuteness said: maybe the soda popers are back controling max

Don't even joke about that, little buddy.

• To he honest I was actaully afraid it was the soda popers after hearing that line. Thank god it wasn't!

• It's obviously going to be an alliance between Hugh Bliss and the Soda Poppers.

• [lame idea]Remember.. we still have yet to find out what the Devil's Playhouse is.. maybe Sybil is owning it? [/lame idea]

• @caeska said: It's obviously going to be an alliance between Hugh Bliss and the Soda Poppers.

hmmm that would work but heres the problem ... hugh bliss is in HELL and soda poppers are dead

im thinking of this .. Devils playhouse .... Devil = satan playhouse= well u know lool XD
    i could be wrong :rolleyes::p

Add Comment