User Avatar Image

Symbiote Statue?

posted by The Highway on - last edited - Viewed by 725 users

I went to www.symbiotestudios.com, and apparently I have just purchased one of those Symbiote Statues that was for sale last December. It cost me $75 and $71.65 shipping, but apparently I bought it. Am I delusional, did the store just screw me over, or did I really buy one?

35 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • wow buy the mi get the sam n max half off.. somehow, that seems.. odd!
    should we all wait for MI now and get the next statue and get MI half off? lol

too late i ordered mine forever ago

• I WOULD order one... but $78.50 - USPS - Priority Mail International, sorta puts me off. I mean OUCH!

How can they justify that? It's just plain ridiculous! They can't be that heavy!

So yeah, i'll need to find a US person I can trust heh. Or just live with not having a sam and max statue. Unless some awesome person were to put one on Ebay heh.

• Yikes; that's a lot for something I can't really... enjoy. Not my bag, but I hope you're liking the statue.

• Mums letting me has it for Christmas... Oh well, ghats one preset she desnt have to pay for!

• Priority Mail® International
    Max. length 42", Max length plus girth combined 79"
    6 - 10 Days $52.75 $50.11

thats international on 8 lbs and the box..

not 78!

dont know how it could cost that from symbiote.. if it does they are ripping you off. check yourself :P

im looking into selling my statues, ill go as low as 50 usd for a MI statue, since symbiote wont cooperate and sent me a second one instead of a refund, and I dont want to drag it into small claims.

so if you want to save 50 usd.. well..

• @Kaldire said: Priority Mail® International
    Max. length 42", Max length plus girth combined 79"
    6 - 10 Days $52.75 $50.11

thats international on 8 lbs and the box..

not 78!

dont know how it could cost that from symbiote.. if it does they are ripping you off. check yourself :P

im looking into selling my statues, ill go as low as 50 usd for a MI statue, since symbiote wont cooperate and sent me a second one instead of a refund, and I dont want to drag it into small claims.

so if you want to save 50 usd.. well..

You've already gotten two statues? Mine hasn't even arrived yet and I ordered the first day Lucasarts had the preorders up :(

• no clue, I think due to the last error they tossed me on the vip list or something idk lol, when I contacted them they said id be amongst the first to get the statue..
    it made me wonder why

(i got it on symbiotes site)

• @Kaldire said: no clue, I think due to the last error they tossed me on the vip list or something idk lol, when I contacted them they said id be amongst the first to get the statue..
    it made me wonder why

(i got it on symbiotes site)

I got it on Lucasarts' site as they had a promotion going on where if you spent a certain amount you got a free Star Wars t-shirt, plus Symbiote didn't even put them up for sale until much much later on.

• I've been trying to order it but it won't let it be sent the the UK? Contacted them anyway about it. Anyone know how much it is to the UK?

• No idea, since this thread hasn't been active for six months.

Add Comment