User Avatar Image

Could It Be?

posted by Nintendo Boy1 on - last edited - Viewed by 767 users

The homestarrunner.com site hasn't been updated with a new toon since November 2nd. Now I may be over/under thinking this, or just plain jumping to conclusions. But since the website hasn't been updated with a toon in a while, doesn't that make a slight possibility that they could be working on a Season 2 for SBCG4AP? It happen during 2007/2008ish. Could it be happening now, is the long wait over, is there something new on the rise, Are hremails sbemails? Uhhh, can you say: MIND BLOW!

42 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • It's a month old, but that doesn't change much.

• @Rather Dashing said: It's true. A one week hiatus is generally because they're doing an event thing. Or they have lives, as human beings. Or they just didn't want to do something this week.

When they're gone for a month, get back to me.

The site hasn't been updated since the first of december. It's now the 26th. WTF?!?

• @ted12 said: The site hasn't been updated since the first of december. It's now the 26th. WTF?!?

ted12: I want toons
    BrothasChaps: But there is a new baby on the scene that we really need to attend to, we have real lives and a real new baby to deal with.
    ted12: Apparently I don't care or didn't bother to read what has been posted numerous times in this thread.

• @ted12 said: The site hasn't been updated since the first of december. It's now the 26th. WTF?!?

Closer, but 25 days is still less than a month.

• I say we wait until the end of March or June. Either way, it's just a matter of getting stuff together. I wouldn't be surprised if they'd do a farewell toon. Or maybe I would be surprised.

• [quote=ben again;231740]Oh, no! I'm loosing my love for homestar! Aaaauugh!!![/quote] Code red! Code red!

• On the Homestar Runner updates, Matt Chapman is taking a break from Homestar Runner to make a stopmotion movie called "Monster Safari" with Craig Zobel. It takes 2 Chaps to make a series. It has a 2012 release date, so don't hold your breath for anything new for awhile.

Now Matt Chapman does the voices, so there's no chance of a new season of SBCG4AP being made while he's busy.

I can possibly imagine Mike animating several episodes to have his brother do the voices for when he's done, or perhaps he was forced to get a desk job.

• According to the site, it was updated on November 19, and they're probably just taking a break for Thanksgiving or doing the Thanksgiving toon which might be out this week.

I'm sure they must have Thanksgiving dinners to go to and stuff.

• @markphil said: According to the site, it was updated on November 19, and they're probably just taking a break for Thanksgiving or doing the Thanksgiving toon which might be out this week.

I'm sure they must have Thanksgiving dinners to go to and stuff.

Isn't thanksgiving in november?

• @LikaLaruku said: On the Homestar Runner updates, Matt Chapman is taking a break from Homestar Runner to make a stopmotion movie called "Monster Safari" with Craig Zobel. It takes 2 Chaps to make a series. It has a 2012 release date, so don't hold your breath for anything new for awhile.

Now Matt Chapman does the voices, so there's no chance of a new season of SBCG4AP being made while he's busy.

I can possibly imagine Mike animating several episodes to have his brother do the voices for when he's done, or perhaps he was forced to get a desk job.

Getting off topic: wouldn't that be a great plot for SBCG4AP Season 2?

Add Comment