17 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Hassat Hunter said: ...and get beaten to dead by regular Max with a hammer...

That seems like a horrible way for poor Sam to die. I can't honestly picture Max doing that to him...:( Hopefully that was just a random gag, and doesn't mean anything.

• @Hassat Hunter said: I'll repeat what I said before: If that happens I guess Sam also has to poison himself (shakespearian!) and get beaten to dead by regular Max with a hammer...

Nah, they just constantly changed the future. Like all those visions in 301 that never happened.

• "all"?

There's just like, 5... that didn't (yet?)

• @Hassat Hunter said: "all"?

There's just like, 5... that didn't (yet?)

All, as in 3 or more. The one with Flint dying, the one with Flint giving that battery thingy to Momma Bosco and the entire intro. All of those were changed, as were the ones in 304 describing Sam's fate.

• @Player_2 said: That seems like a horrible way for poor Sam to die. I can't honestly picture Max doing that to him...:( Hopefully that was just a random gag, and doesn't mean anything.

What? I honestly can see that happening. It wouldn't kill him though, it would be for his own good.

Seriously. Think of the ways Max has attacked Sam in order to further the plot, and mostly nothing bad happens.

• @Sir Pantalones said: as were the ones in 304 describing Sam's fate.

All those happened though. Just in the dark dimension.

Poor, poor Sam.

• Looked like at least one of them happened in the Caribbean.

• When I tried to see Sam's future in the final battle, all I got was what appeared to be the future vision display glitching out on me. I just assumed that the view-master was screwed up the same as the toy phone and the Cthonic Destroyer. Of course, I can't get the game to run properly above graphics setting 1 (a downgrade from 3 on Tales), so that may have been it.

• Even though you could create different kinds of futures with the machine, the very last option they set it on is... well, y'know.

Seeing as all the other 3 settings (flash of light, the way he acted, what he was thinking) came true, why shouldnt the future now created come true too?

Add Comment