User Avatar Image

Puzzle Agent on DSi Ware?

posted by mightypiratetm on - last edited - Viewed by 262 users

I wonder if telltale will make a version for dsi ware. Do you agree that telltale should make a dsiware version?

19 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I don't think the piracy consideration affects DSiWare. Maybe the carts, but I don't think the DSiWare content has been affected. But even then, the hardware adoption rate of the DS is so high that piracy hasn't hurt that platform as much as certain others. (like PSP)

But then again, I have yet to see a single DSiWare title that is as mature as this game.

• @NotFury said: DS = Kids Console (couple of good games but most oriented at children)

PA = Adults Game

Wouldn't work.

The hell are you talking about? I've seen people of ALL AGES enjoying their DS'. I've some adult themed games for my DS. Hell, Hotel Dusk Room 215 (a Nintendo published gamed) is adult oriented as much (maybe a bit more then PA). That's a generalization about all Nintendo consoles that people who refuse to by a Nintendo product say instead of just saying ,"I prefer graphics." or flat out "I hate Nintendo.". I had a friend who used to say the same thing[He was an overly devoted PS fanboy]. Half a year ago he got a DS and seems to love it just fine. Note, he's 20. Doesn't seem like a child to me. Then he got a Wii and picked up some games I'd mentioned to him a while ago and he seems to be enjoying that too.

• If the game were put on DSiWare, it would need to be reduced in size considerably. And when I say considerably, I mean they'd have to reduce to roughly 8% of its current size. Puzzle Agent is 207mb. The largest game on DSiWare is 16mb.

Basically, as cool as this would be, it's highly unlikely.

• @NotFury said: DS = Kids Console (couple of good games but most oriented at children)

PA = Adults Game

Wouldn't work.

NotFury
    Banned

Thank god.

And to answer OP's question: DSiWare limits are very strict, it wouldn't fit.

• @Wizpig said: NotFury
    Banned

Thank god.

And to answer OP's question: DSiWare limits are very strict, it wouldn't fit.

Seriously. I'm happy and all but I wonder why he specificly was banned.

And yeah, size limitations that's about it. I say a DS cart of 3DS cart based game makes more sense.

• I think it would work out will but im not to sure about it,
    but the thouch screen would be nice for the puzzles

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

but what about the other screen

• @seibert999 said: but what about the other screen

It doesnt need to be used. I have dsiware game that only uses the top screen(game and watch)

• In the 3DS PA thread we talked about it. Bottom could be for puzzles and top would be the rules so no need to switch back and forth between the two.

• @Elvenmonk said: In the 3DS PA thread we talked about it. Bottom could be for puzzles and top would be the rules so no need to switch back and forth between the two.

Excellent suggestion!

Add Comment