3.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I saw he was online on facebook so I was like SH*T I should DRAW HIM SOMETHING so I did:
    stevesbdaysmall.png(idea suggested by Cheri ahaha)

and then he commented on it, and just so you know I'm not pulling your legs...
    moreproof.png

• You lucky duck and also that picture is win. <3

• @GinnyN said: The problem goes with the theme of the set, which is make an icon for every "desing" they had during the season. I'll try to think in something but I cannot make any promises.

Great, thanks. :D I had some ideas myself:

101 - Sam and Max
    102 - Banjo Sam and Chef Hat Max
    103 - Card Hat Sam (Yeah, I know :p) and "Dead" Max
    104 - No idea for Sam, but obviously President Max
    105 - Flat Sam and Tiny Max
    106 - No idea for Sam, Red, Blue and Green Maxes

201 - Sam and Max
    202 - Little Sam and Sock Crown Max
    203 - Zombie Sam and Max
    204 - Future Sam and Max
    205 - Sam and Peepers

• @Teeth said: Great, thanks. :D I had some ideas myself:

101 - Anti-mind-control Hat Sam and tied-up Max
    102 - Banjo Sam and Chef Hat Max
    103 - Card Hat Sam (Yeah, I know :p) and "Dead" Max
    104 - No idea for Sam, but obviously President Max (it's a pity Sam didn't dress up for the role he played in the election)
    105 - Flat Sam and Tiny Max
    106 - Sam in rocket, Red, Blue and Green Maxes

201 - Sam and Max
    202 - Little Sam and Sock Crown Max
    203 - Zombie Sam and Max
    204 - Future Sam and Max
    205 - Sam and Peepers

Edited for improvement :cool:

• Just Re-uploading my latest piece of art. Now Ms-Paint'd for your enjoyment.
    attachment.php?attachmentid=1769&stc=1&d

• @StrongBrush1 said: Just Re-uploading my latest piece of art. Now Ms-Paint'd for your enjoyment.

I'm a bit disturbed that the guitar is longer than the bass

• @The Highway said: you really don't think much of yourself, do you, if you don't think people are going to use your icons!

It's the fact I think those are not good enough but if people think so,I'm happy for that!

• Originally posted by GinnyN
    It's the fact I think those are not good enough but if people think so,I'm happy for that!

I like your work Ginny. The icons are quite awesome. I like them just as much as Awesomepantsman's. Though I'm using yours right now as you know (sorry Awesomepantsman! I'll change them back to yours again soon!)

Also, your art work is really good too, better than what I can do. Though, that is not saying much. I can't draw well. I drew a picture of Sam & Max this morning, and well, it didn't turn out as I hoped. I think Max's body was a bit fat and oddly shaped. His gun was horribly big too. Although Sam looks really odd. His head is oddly sized, his hands are small and the suit on one side is not the right size. I just draw when I feel like it. I don't like Art in school. I didn't pick it for third and fourth year.

• WelcometotheBrotherhoodWIP.png?t=1280637

HRGH PAPIERWAITE YOU'RE MY FAVORITE WHY CAN'T I DRAW YOU PROPER? *sob*

Add Comment