User Avatar Image

The City that Dares not Sleep Speculation Thread

posted by tabstis on - last edited - Viewed by 5.7K users

Wow that episode went quickly. But I think not everything has become clear yet... I still think we will see a main villain to the season as in the previous two. We also don't know what happened to Skunkape, Sal or Papierwaite! (although the latter may be dead...NOOOO) And Max is being controlled by Junior, right? What will the next episode be like without him? And will the narrator ever show up...

554 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Zeek said: I'm only looking at 301 thru 303, because naturally 304 would have something to foreshadow 305.

In other words, I'm going back through the episodes to find that common thread that TTG used in Season 1 and Season 2 to hint towards who the real villian is. If it is as deeply hidden as it was in Season 2, then I'm sure I won't find it.:p

the narrator has been in every episode ... :rolleyes:

• @tabstis said:
    Have I missed anything?

There's also one more if you look at Sam's future at the pawnshop after you got the paddleball toy, can't remember what that was though.

• @The Highway said: the narrator has been in every episode ... :rolleyes:

I'm going to take that as a red harring, a la Satan in Season 2. At least for now.

• @Tilan said: Easter Island was destroyed? When? I thought Sam & Max specifically prevented it from being destroyed in 202?

Oops, there was a very large gap in my memory that made me think they escaped to Hell from Easter Island. Now, thanks to you, I remember the Triangle dealing with the eruption.

• Originally Posted by Sammy
    There's also one more if you look at Sam's future at the pawnshop after you got the paddleball toy, can't remember what that was though.

Just watched it. It shows Sam looking up, pointing a gun upwards and saying "I hate to have to do this Max, but it is the only way to save the city.". Although he seemed a bit calm. The other ones he was shouting.

• @Nintomster said: Just watched it. It shows Sam looking up, pointing a gun upwards and saying "I hate to have to do this Max, but it is the only way to save the city.". Although he seemed a bit calm. The other ones he was shouting.

im thinking sam gonna shoot max at this point

• @Nintomster said: Just watched it. It shows Sam looking up, pointing a gun upwards and saying "I hate to have to do this Max, but it is the only way to save the city.". Although he seemed a bit calm. The other ones he was shouting.

Holy shitake mushrooms! Why do I miss everything important?

GODDAMIT, SAM! DON'T SHOOT YOUR BEST FRIEND! MAX IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE CITY!

• @Player_2 said: Holy shitake mushrooms! Why do I miss everything important?

GODDAMIT, SAM! DON'T SHOOT YOUR BEST FRIEND! MAX IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE CITY!

yeah true .. but who gonna save new york and the world??? its all up to sam to save the world now .... woow season 3 story is deeper and darker :p (which asks me the E-10 rating ) except for episode 302 (its rated T)
    ... im excited i dont know why but woow :eek:

If he is aiming it upwards, it means Max is still a monster at such point. So I wonder: How much effective is a gun bullet against an ELDERISH ABOMINATION LEGAMORPH?

• @Captain Viku said: If he is aiming it upwards, it means Max is still a monster at such point. So I wonder: How much effective is a gun bullet against an ELDERISH ABOMINATION LEGAMORPH?

It's not.

If anything, he shoots Max to get his attention and then Max eats him.

Does anyone remember that joke about how Max is always trying to come up with scenarios that end with Max eating Sam because he looks so tastey in 301?

Add Comment