User Avatar Image

The Big Sam and Max Favourite Character Poll (Final)

posted by tabstis on - last edited - Viewed by 131 users

Results of the bonus round:
Sam - 44
Max - 43

Wow. Sam has beaten Max by 1 vote.

And here we are for the final. Only 1 character can win. Vote for your favourite one final time!

29 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @tabstis said: Really? I thought Flint was pretty weak this season...



    I think they did a good job fleshing him out. I'm pretty sure he was only briefly in Season 2 (201 Opening, 203 during that one puzzle, 204 during the opening, and 205 during the credits). He didn't actually play any big roles in Season 2, but it feels like he's a more important part of this season. Maybe not, that's just my opinion.

    Oh hey, 333rd post. Just 444 more till 777. And 1004 more until 1337. :p

  • @DrRocketGenius said: I think they did a good job fleshing him out. I'm pretty sure he was only briefly in Season 2 (201 Opening, 203 during that one puzzle, 204 during the opening, and 205 during the credits). He didn't actually play any big roles in Season 2, but it feels like he's a more important part of this season. Maybe not, that's just my opinion.

    Oh hey, 333rd post. Just 444 more till 777. And 1004 more until 1337. :p



    Actually, one of the complaints I heard of for the Telltale Flint Paper was that he wasn't like the comic's Flint Paper-the comic's Flint Paper was just shown in small, random blurbs without any fleshing out of his character. The like the lack of fleshed out character in Flint Paper. It made him seem very mysterious.

    Now, I don't really know which is better-I just thought that I would tell you one of the arguments that directly goes against yours.

  • Originally Posted by tabstis
    Really? I thought Flint was pretty weak this season...



    I think they did a good job fleshing him out. I'm pretty sure he was only briefly in Season 2 (201 Opening, 203 during that one puzzle, 204 during the opening, and 205 during the credits). He didn't actually play any big roles in Season 2, but it feels like he's a more important part of this season. Maybe not, that's just my opinion.


    I think (so far) in this season he has had less appearances. In season 2:
    Everything you said,
    Episode 2 in Stinky's
    End of episode 3
    Abe's party.

    In season 3:
    Stinky's in episode 1
    Opening, start of act 3, when he arrests Grandpa Stinky
    During act 2 of episode 4.

    So he has had 7 appearances in season 2, and only 5 in season 3 (so far).

  • Sal could still very easily catch Bosco and any of the others could come back! Keep voting!

  • @tabstis said: Sal could still very easily catch Bosco and any of the others could come back! Keep voting!



    I would if I could, but I already did, so thus I can't.

  • Flint Paper even for the interrogation mind reading alone!

  • Sal is one vote behind Bosco! Can the cockroach possibly be the most loved Sam and Max character (not including Sam and Max) ???

  • Tough choice, but I had to go with the C.O.P.S. for being awesome and funny for three seasons, even after losing and gaining new members.
    Papierwaite was a damn close second, though!

  • bluster is my favorite but i think all the cops make good charters and together there my favorite @FunkyCris said: I would vote for the C.O.P.S. but I only like Bluster Blaster :p

Add Comment