User Avatar Image

The City that Dares not Sleep Speculation Thread

posted by tabstis on - last edited - Viewed by 5.2K users

Wow that episode went quickly. But I think not everything has become clear yet... I still think we will see a main villain to the season as in the previous two. We also don't know what happened to Skunkape, Sal or Papierwaite! (although the latter may be dead...NOOOO) And Max is being controlled by Junior, right? What will the next episode be like without him? And will the narrator ever show up...

554 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • There is a few possibilities:

Grampa Stinky: The fact that Stinky and Sal both call him "evil".
    Mole people(not Harry): They appeared in episodes 1-3, but were nowhere to be seen in 104, where Charlie reveals himself as evil.
    Hugh Bliss: May sound strange, but in 304, if you look closely, Superball disappears in a flash of light(after implying that he has other superiors besides Max). If I remember correctly, Bliss can do the same.

Honestly, I don't think it's the Narrator. Seems too obvious.

• I don't think we need to think obscure for villains. It's clearly Junior and Max's warped mind.

• I think you will be able to play as max like inside the mutants head or something. Like you can do things for sam and stuff. Just a rough thought. Also I dont think Sal or Skunkape are gone as the clones wouldnt kill skunkape if he has no toys and Sal is a cockroach, thats all that needs saying.

• I noticed that during the opening sequence for every Devils playhouse episode there was a toy that appeared to be a pair of Sunglasses of some sort, and we haven't used that before! Maybe its just me being picky that it looks different to the future sight.

• @Infernape971 said: I noticed that during the opening sequence for every Devils playhouse episode there was a toy that appeared to be a pair of Sunglasses of some sort, and we haven't used that before! Maybe its just me being picky that it looks different to the future sight.

Nutrition Specs.

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

i am not sure about that nararator ha may be the devil

• @seibert999 said: i am not sure about that nararator ha may be the devil

He may be Junior.

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

junior is max

• @seibert999 said: junior is max

Junior is INSIDE Max.

Add Comment