User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 130.7K users

One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.

38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Damn, I really shouldn't be let near a computer after I've been drinking as I get all maudlin. I do plan to go back to university, and I should only have to do the final year again. I just have to wait until next year as I have to apply from scratch again and the deadline for this year has already past. As for the rest, I'll muddle through like I always do.

• You know what grinds my gears? People being killjoys by trying to kill of a forum game that already has been running for quite some time. They deserve a firm Falcon Punch in the guts.

Speaking of Falcon Punch...

• I´m bored! I want a new MI adventure:)
    Alright guess I have to play trough MI2:SE.

• Also, great deal for (European) PlayStation Plus subscribers. For the duration of the subscription we get Sam & Max: Devil's Playground for free next month! But only next month, so for those with PS Plus or those considering getting one, you only get to play it if you download it in the month of september, or if you fork over some money for the series themselves.

• I have two things on my mind at the moment. The first being: it's August. It's raining. That makes me happy! :D:D:D

The second is the Alienware M11x laptop. I want one. Certain things prevent me from buying one though. For example; the price. Also, I really don't need a laptop. I just want it for the sake of it. I'm hoping it's just a phase and that soon I'll stop thinking about it and wanting it... or I might end up with one.

• I'm currently at a wedding, so right now what's going through my mind is "bored...bored...bored...".

• @GuruGuru214 said: I'm currently at a wedding, so right now what's going through my mind is "bored...bored...bored...".

Weird. I've been to a wedding once and I wasn't bored for even one second.

• The start of the ceremony was almost six hours ago. We're now deep into the dancing portion of the reception. It's late and I want to go home and savage what's left of my night. Weddings in my family aren't an event, they're an ordeal.

• @GuruGuru214 said: I want to go home and savage what's left of my night.

Heh.

• It was actually a joke, you see, because the only wedding I've ever been to was my own. (I don't think I actually know anyone who got married).
    So of course I wasn't bored. Although I'm hoping nobody was, of course.

This discussion has been closed.