User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 43.2K users

What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".

5.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • The last thing I bought was two cans of condensed milk to boil down into dulce de leche candy. It might take eight hours, but it's tasty. As long as you don't forget about it, because then you end up with exploding cans.

• I just bought 2 hot dogs a bottle of red roster and soy milk

• Green Day: Rock Band.
    BEST. ROCK BAND GAME. EVER.

• @StrongBrush1 said: Green Day: Rock Band.

I hope to buy that next month.

• @StrongBrush1 said: Green Day: Rock Band.

Sorry, I'd say Beatles was the best one ever.

• I JUST bought Deathspank on XBLA. Like within 20 minutes ago. I have 1820 points leftover. Anybody have any suggestions on what I should get next? I was thinking about Portal Still Alive for its exclusive maps but I'd rather have a new game experience. Serious Sam looked interesting (and the demo was fun!). But also Sonic 4 is coming out soon...not much in the current catalogue looks very interesting. Anything else good coming out soon?

• A DVD copy of the Color of Magic with David Jason and Sean Astin.

• @MusicallyInspired said: I JUST bought Deathspank on XBLA. Like within 20 minutes ago. I have 1820 points leftover. Anybody have any suggestions on what I should get next? I was thinking about Portal Still Alive for its exclusive maps but I'd rather have a new game experience. Serious Sam looked interesting (and the demo was fun!). But also Sonic 4 is coming out soon...not much in the current catalogue looks very interesting. Anything else good coming out soon?

September 8th -Plants Vs. Zombies(1200). Get it.

• @MusicallyInspired said: I JUST bought Deathspank on XBLA. Like within 20 minutes ago. I have 1820 points leftover. Anybody have any suggestions on what I should get next? I was thinking about Portal Still Alive for its exclusive maps but I'd rather have a new game experience. Serious Sam looked interesting (and the demo was fun!). But also Sonic 4 is coming out soon...not much in the current catalogue looks very interesting. Anything else good coming out soon?

Buy the only thing on the Xbox Live marketplace that's worth buying... AVATAR CLOTHES!!!

One that was originally for the Xbox and is on XBLA is Psychonauts, if you don't have it. I can honestly say that it is a very good game.

Add Comment