User Avatar Image

Please. No Dinosaurs with guns.

posted by xChri5x on - last edited - Viewed by 1.4K users

2007-08-20-jurassic-park-4-dinosaucers.j

94 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @BoneFreak said: My addition to that thought is very valuable. For future reference, it will be this plus 34,000 awesome points:
    dinio1.jpg

Umm, don't you know something cannot be a Ninja AND a Pirate, as they are opposites.

• Where's the Nazi T-Rex from anyway? I wouldn't mind reading that comic

• This went from being a no Dinosaurs with guns to a nazi dinosaur thread ?
    Any way I would not like to see the dinosaurs with guns in this game, or nazi dinosaurs with guns. but it is a cool idea

• @The Green Ranger said: This went from being a no Dinosaurs with guns to a nazi dinosaur thread ?

That's how we roll!

• @The Green Ranger said: This went from being a no Dinosaurs with guns to a nazi dinosaur thread ?

A nazi dinosaur with guns.

A badass Nazi Dinosaur with Guns

• There's going to be much worse than Dinosaurs with guns.
    Expect cartoon graphics (disportionate people.. dinosaurs, bland textures) as well.
    Telltale games have brought 2 of my most favourite films rights. Telltale games, a company that makes cartoon games for children aged around 7 or 10, buying out rights to movies that are nearing 20 years old or over?

Why not stick to making their own cartoon games, with their own ideas and own story lines? Instead of getting the rights to some damn good films which would attract older audiences as well as kids, and making them into bland cartoony games like the rest of Telltales.

Seriously, hire some god damn texture artists and make something that isnt cartoony crap.

• @evilrex said: There's going to be much worse than Dinosaurs with guns.
    Expect cartoon graphics (disportionate people.. dinosaurs, bland textures) as well.
    Telltale games have brought 2 of my most favourite films rights. Telltale games, a company that makes cartoon games for children aged around 7 or 10, buying out rights to movies that are nearing 20 years old or over?

Why not stick to making their own cartoon games, with their own ideas and own story lines? Instead of getting the rights to some damn good films which would attract older audiences as well as kids, and making them into bland cartoony games like the rest of Telltales.

Seriously, hire some god damn texture artists and make something that isnt cartoony crap.

Evilrex is on a troll roll.

• @evilrex said: There's going to be much worse than Dinosaurs with guns.

Rage2.jpg

Add Comment