User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 92.0K users

One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.

38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Rather Dashing said: Heh.

I'm posting from my phone. Give me a break. Just reading the forums this way is a pain in the ass.

Goody, the wedding march. Mariachi music is exactly what I need at 10 pm.

Kill me.

• Survived the wedding. All eight hours of it.

• @GuruGuru214 said: Survived the wedding. All eight hours of it.

Not sure I ever wanna get married, guess I´m not the type.

OT:
    It´s raining here and I got to bike to the stable, but I feel lazy

• Why do I have to be passionate over sport? It brings too much grief. The result and the sport itself don't even matter in the scheme of things - there are more important matters and issues in the world and even in my own life, and I realize that, but for some reason I get so worked up over sport results. Why [rhetorical]?

• @Jessica said: Not sure I ever wanna get married, guess I´m not the type.

Psst! When you get married, you actually decide what happens and how long it takes. Don't make it boring if you don't want it to be. Hell, you don't even have to invite anyone at all.

EDIT: by the way, I might have completely misinterpreted your post. I read it as "oh, if it takes 8 hours, then I don't want to get married, I'm not the type to have 8 hours long ceremonies".
    Of course if you just meant "I don't think I'll ever get married", and it has nothing to do with long, boring ceremonies, my previous point is completely moot.

• User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

I've remembered why I rarely read women's magazines. These little nuggets of wisdom are from the buying director at Selfridges:

[ATTACH]1797[/ATTACH]

Perhaps it's just me, but I think women look best when they have the capacity to walk without pain.

• I didn't realise they made high-heel hiking boots.

Also... Shoes don't make me look great. I look great naturally, with or without clothes. And when I wear clothes, I makes THEM look great.

In all seriousness, I agree with you, the expression you get on your face from wearing uncomfortable shoes completely eliminate how good the shoes might look. And even if you don't look in pain, you at least look stuck-up and sound bitchy, and hey, that's normal.
    Plus, it's not like it's an either/or situation, there are plenty of ugly uncomfortable shoes or really nice-looking comfortable shoes.

• It's my family reunion today. My house will have over 50 people visit. I hope it won't interruipt my plans of playing PAiN on PS3 while having iTunes on shuffle.

• I think i'm going to have a go at completing Grim Fandango :)

• @RingmasterJ5 said: It's my family reunion today. My house will have over 50 people visit. I hope it won't interruipt my plans of playing PAiN on PS3 while having iTunes on shuffle.

Umm... how could it not?

This discussion has been closed.