User Avatar Image

Everything Pack gone from Steam

posted by Dansgaming on - last edited - Viewed by 260 users

I was extremely sad when I went to purchase the telltale everything pack on steam, only to find it has been removed.

I spent a long time raising money to buy the pack and I finally raised all $100 and now I can't buy it anymore.

I was wondering if someone could at the very least tell me if the everything pack will return to steam in the future or if it is gone forever?

19 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Dansgaming said: I was extremely sad when I went to purchase the telltale everything pack on steam, only to find it has been removed.

I spent a long time raising money to buy the pack and I finally raised all $100 and now I can't buy it anymore.

I was wondering if someone could at the very least tell me if the everything pack will return to steam in the future or if it is gone forever?

They seem to have packs like that regularly, including all games to date. It will probably be back with more stuff in it, but I can't tell you how long that will take. Keep the money on hand and save a bit more just in case.

• If I were you, I'd email Steam and/or Telltale. The average Telltale employee browsing this forum probably won't know the answer to this question so you probably aren't going to get the answer you're after here. Good luck, though.

• Considering the way Steam works, you're most probably better off at Valve than Telltale though.

• @Hassat Hunter said: Considering the way Steam works, you're most probably better off at Valve than Telltale though.

Maybe so, but if he buys from Telltale, he's eligible for the season-end DVDs!

• @Hassat Hunter said: Considering the way Steam works, you're most probably better off at Valve than Telltale though.

Yeah but it takes like 2+ weeks (over two months if you're my fiance and never if you're my brother) for Valve to get back to you. And even then they give horrible responses. Like, I had bought Monkey Island 2 and got MI 1 for free and wanted to gift it to my fiance since I already owned it and they didn't even respond to my question properly. Their response was something about my hardware or something. I'd also bought STALKER 3 times over (Once for $5 and then two times in two packs) and I never got gift codes for those for my friends.

Then my fiance e-mailed steam about how when she tries to load up a Steam game it shuts her computer down at the start of the game. She randomly has a game load. She was told it was a hardware issue, but I remember my friend having the same problem back when HL2 was new and he had perfect hardware. He wound up modding steam (which lead to some issues with steam like almost getting VAC'd) to get it to work.

I'd say wait. Maybe a week it'll be back up.

Or wait for sales on TellTale's website. You just missed getting MI with Tales of the Monkey Island for cheap and getting everything 50% off if you preordered PA.

• True, you *are* better off buying here, but some people seem to just want everything on Steam...

• @Hassat Hunter said: True, you *are* better off buying here, but some people seem to just want everything on Steam...

That's why they added the ability to add shortcuts to non-Steam apps.

• The reason I want this pack on steam is the HUGE savings and the convince of never having to worry about a broken, lost, or scratched disk.

• You don't have to worry about the discs here either as they offer everything digitally.

I expect Avistew is right though, the pack will come back. Since the last one was available there has been Sam and Max Season 3 and Puzzle Agent - they couldn't keep it at the same price with those two in there!

• @Dansgaming said: The reason I want this pack on steam is the HUGE savings and the convince of never having to worry about a broken, lost, or scratched disk.

True, but at the same time, it's kinda like Netflix's streaming, or 's On-Demand type service, where you just get the film and no extras, bonuses, or frills.

Add Comment