User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 41.7K users

What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".

5.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @BoneFreak said: HAHHAHAH

But my brother already has it.

The game is quite better on the PC as I experienced.

• A pen from the coroner's office gift shop. I am not joking at all about this.

• I bought an invisible shield for my mp3 player the other day. It's a clear film thing that goes over your mp3 player/phone/whatever and makes it resistant to scratches. It's amazingly effective, so I'd recommend it to anyone. I have it on my touchscreen phone right now and I can literally get a pair of scissors and attack the screen without a single mark.

• Just bought a Zune HD 32GB. Big upgrade over my Creative Zen Xtra.

• @Fealiks said: I bought an invisible shield for my mp3 player the other day. It's a clear film thing that goes over your mp3 player/phone/whatever and makes it resistant to scratches. It's amazingly effective, so I'd recommend it to anyone. I have it on my touchscreen phone right now and I can literally get a pair of scissors and attack the screen without a single mark.

My dad got an invisible shield for his IPhone 4. He was able to scratch the shield by accident with his keys in his pocket. You could damage the shield very easily, as that proves.

• @Power46 said: My dad got an invisible shield for his IPhone 4. He was able to scratch the shield by accident with his keys in his pocket. You could damage the shield very easily, as that proves.

Really? I've had two so far, and with both I've purposely tried to scratch them with keys, scissors, glass etc. and not got any marks whatsoever. The only downside I've experienced is that it started to get a yellowish tinge after a little over a year.

• I just got some stuff now.

A TARDIS model that does stuff (don't have batteries on me at moment to show anyone hehe)

Image43.jpg

and a Kane figure with a stand to hold him up

519-8SkJjgL._SL500_.jpgkane-2.jpgImage44.jpg

• Iron Maiden's new album, 'The Final Frontier'! Made sure to buy it at the first opportunity - the first day of release. I've been counting down to this day for months and have been anticipating it for even longer. I've listened to the album once already and am happy to say that it doesn't disappoint! It's a great album; every metal fan should buy a copy.

• @Hayden said: Iron Maiden's new album, 'The Final Frontier'! Made sure to buy it at the first opportunity - the first day of release. I've been counting down to this day for months and have been anticipating it for even longer. I've listened to the album once already and am happy to say that it doesn't disappoint! It's a great album; every metal fan should buy a copy.

Oh fuck... its out? Maiden is both my wife's & my favorite band... *gets into car*

Add Comment