User Avatar Image

Ask a Monkeyologist is BACK! = New info on the Next Episodes

posted by Silverwolfpet on - last edited - Viewed by 4.6K users

LOGO1.jpg

click

click

I said CLICK!

And now for the REALLY cool news, the BIG SURPRISE!
Kauff will answer your questions every FRIDAY!
Yup! Every single friday!
Let's hope he's up to the challenge
:D

167 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Silverwolfpet said: If it is so valid...why don't you both write it under the video in the comments section? Muahahahaaha!! Well, that way Gustav might see it too :p

Okey dokey!

• @feuerschein said: It's a musical based on the film (the one you probably watched). It's funny, witty and (you are right) about vampire hunters (=Dance of the vampires).

I've never drawn the parallel, but now that I do... seeing Doktor Kauff and Professor Abronsius' similarities makes me laugh out LOUD :D :D :D

I had to think of Kauff the hole time at the musical (in Stuttgart), so it was very difficult for me to watch it without laughing out loud! :D :D

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

@The Highway said: Dear Kauff,
    What happened between you and Gustav to make you hate each other?

Flashback scene! Flashback scene!!

• @Silverwolfpet said: That was Japanese?? I read it in Korean!

OzzieMonkey was right. That WAS Japanese. Also the cartoon you were watching must be Dragon Ball, which IS Japanese!!

BTW, you're really talented.

• yay, both my questions got answered.

• @Bubblechan said: OzzieMonkey was right. That WAS Japanese. Also the cartoon you were watching must be Dragon Ball, which IS Japanese!!

BTW, you're really talented.

Hehe, I thought it was in japanese, hence the use of Dragon Ball. I was just kidding with the Korean thingie...

Thanks for watching :p tee-hee!

Oh, ummm, does anyone here know japanese? I tried translating the question via google...didn't help at all. I think it's street talk.

• @Silverwolfpet said: Hehe, I thought it was in japanese, hence the use of Dragon Ball. I was just kidding with the Korean thingie...

Thanks for watching :p tee-hee!

Oh, ummm, does anyone here know japanese? I tried translating the question via google...didn't help at all. I think it's street talk.

I'm a Japanese indeed, but didn't understand the question. I think it's gibberish. It was funny though.

• Oh, thanks! Glad to see you found it funny. I'm always a bit nervous when I make this kind of jokes... I don't want to offend other people. :)

Don't tell Majus, but that's why I never risk making Beethoven jokes when I talk to him. He could go like: "You make fun of our composer?! Germany hates you now! Don't come here on vacation! Hmpf!"

• Dear Gustav,
    Can you and Kauff have an orange truffle fight through the TV?

• I don't mind jokes about famous German people, it's funny.

At least you haven't included any Oktoberfest jokes in your videos yet.
    Because the chance of a German looking like this:
    lederhosen.jpg

is as high as a Romanian looking like this:
    0511071001174133vampiren.jpg

Though it would be funny, if Kauff and Gustav met on Oktoberfest XD Not a too intellectual surrounding for a first meeting...

Add Comment