User Avatar Image

Poll: Narrator - Good or Evil?

posted by Player_2 on - last edited - Viewed by 502 users

We have at least three days (Today, Tomorrow, Sunday) before we can find out for sure, so until then, what does everyone think?

34 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I still think he's up to no good, and I really don't know why. He gives me the willies, though I doubt he'll be the season's Big Bad or anything.

• People have been saying that the Narrator is bad since Episode 1. It would be way too predictable. Him being good on the other hand...

• I think he's simply a red herring.

• I voted for "Evil", although I'm not sure about it. Don't understand why most people vote for "neutral": him being just a narrating device without playing any part in the story would be plain dull (personal opinion).

• If the narrator is insignificant to the plot, why would they even made him a character model and not just let him narrate the story through voice?

• @Sammy said: If the narrator is insignificant to the plot, why would they even made him a character model and not just let him narrate the story through voice?

Because basically they wanted to pay homage to the Twilight Zone.

• You never know? Telltale loves to suprise you with villins. i can't tell how suprised i was about the soda poppers.

• @homsarthesong said: You never know? Telltale loves to suprise you with villins. i can't tell how suprised i was about the soda poppers.

It would not be that much of a surprise since he is seen in every episode. Plus, in the first trailer, he said it's his OWN playhouse of the bizarre, and I'm pretty sure if Telltale loves to surprise people, he wouldn't willingly giveaway the most deadly spoiler when the first episode hadn't even been released yet.

Add Comment