User Avatar Image

Shipping to Israel

posted by RunningWithScissors on - last edited - Viewed by 174 users

Hi I live in the "Holy land" and I like the Sam and Max series.
I would like to order this T-shirt, with Max on it, and I wanted to ask a few questions:
1. Is it possible to ship it to Israel? And how would it be done if I ordered it?
2. How much would it cost to ship it to Israel?
Thanks

4 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • We do ship to Israel, just place an order in the store. :) You can use a credit card, PayPal, or a wire transfer.

Shipping will probably cost $9.95 US. You'll have a chance to see what the shipping costs before submitting the order.

• Yeah, I ordered from Israel, and shipping was around $10.

• @Emily said: We do ship to Israel, just place an order in the store. :) You can use a credit card, PayPal, or a wire transfer.

Shipping will probably cost $9.95 US. You'll have a chance to see what the shipping costs before submitting the order.

I wanted to transfer money directly to your account by I get this message:
    We're sorry. The payment method selected is not available for your location. Please select another payment method.
    When I choose wire transfer. Is there anything I can do ?
    And BTW which company are you using for delivery ?
    Thnaks

• Digital River (our ecommerce provider) uses Global Collect for wire transfer. I can check with them but my guess is if you're getting that message, they're going to tell me wire transfer isn't available for Israel. Sorry. :(

Add Comment